News: SDFW: Dallas Cowboys: CeeDee Lamb is the new deep ball threat in Dallas

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I hope Lamb is all the things people are predicting because some have him in Canton already. The situation is there for the taking so I hope he walks into it.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Cool. Does Jerry plan to sign a QB who will be able to get the ball to him?
I am not worried about Dak’s longer throws , he can let it go, bit worried about short throws and intermediate precise throws to needle it in , thats where he needs to continually work , his mechanics and foot work need to be correct.

Aftershock

Reaction score
oh look, another training camp hype article before the season even starts thread

Aftershock

Reaction score
HAHAHA i didn't even mention dak and you call me a dak hater, you must feel so good rn

"CD Lamb is the new deep ball threat in Dallas"
... Without ever taking reps in a real NFL game as a WR#1

HAHAHAA

Something like "CD Lamb is projected to be the new deep ball thread in Dallas" or "CD Lambis shaping his game for the deep threat" would be more adequate.

BUT KEEP SIPPIN' THAT TRAINING CAMP KOOL-AID!!! High in vitamin C and we add ice cause californier HEAT is so HOT

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, they are a dual deep threat. Who are you go to cover. Then Amari runs an intermediate route, and can run after the catch.
This also clears out a zone for Jarwin or Shultz or Pollard or Zeke for huge plays as well.
So who's our slot?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HAHAHA i didn't even mention dak and you call me a dak hater, you must feel so good rn

"CD Lamb is the new deep ball threat in Dallas"
... Without ever taking reps in a real NFL game as a WR#1

HAHAHAA

Something like "CD Lamb is projected to be the new deep ball thread in Dallas" or "CD Lambis shaping his game for the deep threat" would be more adequate.

BUT KEEP SIPPIN' THAT TRAINING CAMP KOOL-AID!!! High in vitamin C and we add ice cause californier HEAT is so HOT

No one called you a Dak hater. Just a hater. :laugh:
I am not drinking any kool-aid. But I will not turn anything positive into some stupid typical negative cliche.
This team has issues, and we need to see it for real on the field. However TC means something, they aren't just out there doing nothing, even without pads.

CD does not need to be a #1 WR to be a deep threat. Gallup caught deep passes at #2, CD is a slot WR which is important.

Are you one of these fans, if you are a fan, that craps on anything positive?
I think you need to retake Football 101. :laugh:

quickccc

Reaction score
No, they are a dual deep threat. Who are you go to cover. Then Amari runs an intermediate route, and can run after the catch.
This also clears out a zone for Jarwin or Shultz or Pollard or Zeke for huge plays as well.

+1

Although I'd said that all of our three WRs, Lamb, Coop and Gallup.. are vertical deep threats.
That's what makes our WR unit so deadly dangerous, explosive and versatile.

We can damage and hurt opposing teams with several deep threat players - and those players will be lined up and moved all around the field, so it's gonna be
hard for those teams to double-team this and that guy ,..gonna be too tough to man-up cover us, and add Kellen's route designs with rub routes, bunch plays and
constant pre-snap motions,...Pick your poison, .. this is gonna be an exciting moment.

:dance: