SDogo and Hostile any news coming???

scrives

Reaction score
SDogo you last posted you will have something in 5 to 7 days 6 days ago. Is it going to be a while longer or is it today? Hostile do you have anything coming? Appreciated guys. I am just hungry for Cowboy News!!:star:

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
lol post their resume when it comes to things like this.. I don't buy that they have a real great in with the organization that knows exactly what they are thinking

Hoofbite

Reaction score
UncFelix28;4419668 said:
lol post their resume when it comes to things like this.. I don't buy that they have a real great in with the organization that knows exactly what they are thinking

Then don't buy it. In fact, I encourage you to ignore it all together and avoid threads like this because I enjoy reading SDogos posts and don't really care if it's just speculation or not.

GroundUp

Reaction score
Sdogo and Hos, I've been posting only a short while here but I've been an avid reader since a few months before last yrs draft and I was taken back with all the information you guys provided. The two of you are the reason I checked this site everyday so keep it up, for every doubter/hater there may be 1 or 2 anonymous followers itching for information.

scrives

Reaction score
I ignore the haters and look forward to SDogo and Hostile's post. Keep it movin!!!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4419684 said:
Then don't buy it. In fact, I encourage you to ignore it all together and avoid threads like this because I enjoy reading SDogos posts and don't really care if it's just speculation or not.

That is some good advice. So easy to simply avoid the posts if you don't believe the person instead of pre-trashing their input.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4419684 said:

I felt that I did not need to respnd to this but I am glad someone did. I enjoy everybody's contributions to this site. To all who post, just to let you know that you are appreciated.

Woods

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4419684 said:

Well said.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4419684 said:
:bow:

fortdick

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4419684 said:

You don't understand, Hos and SDogo don't post what the OP wants to hear, so therefore they should be ignored. Forget that both are more informed and know more about football than the OP, it is only his opinion that matters.

You and I, Hoofbite, are silly for even wanting to hear what Hos and SDogo have to say.

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
I don't buy them either as I'm a show me guy for the most part. But I tend to just read and not comment and move on with life.

For those telling others to avoid them how easy is that really? We're on this board to read things other people post and then respond, if we chose, with our formulated opinions.

It's hard not to read material passed off as covertly obtained top notch stuff. And then who are you to tell someone not to opinionate on it? If that's the case the threads shouldn't be writable.

If it's board sanctioned and presented in that manner then it should be open to all perspectives. Praise and criticism alike.

fortdick

Reaction score
newnationcb;4419739 said:
I don't buy them either as I'm a show me guy for the most part. But I tend to just read and not comment and move on with life.

For those telling others to avoid them how easy is that really? We're on this board to read things other people post and then respond, if we chose, with our formulated opinions.

It's hard not to read material passed off as covertly obtained top notch stuff. And then who are you to tell someone not to opinionate on it? If that's the case the threads shouldn't be writable.

If it's board sanctioned and presented in that manner then it should be open to all perspectives. Praise and criticism alike.

Quit being reasonable, this is the interznets

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
scrives;4419657 said:
SDogo you last posted you will have something in 5 to 7 days 6 days ago. Is it going to be a while longer or is it today? Hostile do you have anything coming? Appreciated guys. I am just hungry for Cowboy News!!:star:

Saturday, sorry for the delay.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
SDogo;4419766 said:
Saturday, sorry for the delay.

Please let it be news that Dallas is targeting Nicks in free agency. One of my inside sources leads me to believe they will target a center in free agency and take the best guard available in the draft. :( He also said Dallas will target a midlevel CB in free agency but not safety?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Zimmy Lives;4419783 said:
Please let it be news that Dallas is targeting Nicks in free agency. One of my inside sources leads me to believe they will target a center in free agency and take the best guard available in the draft. :( He also said Dallas will target a midlevel CB in free agency but not safety?

A veteran center is a good way to go. They come pretty cheap compared to G and can make a huge difference in the way the line plays

You can't tell me that Scott Wells wouldn't make an outstanding addition to this line. He'll be a good bit cheaper than Nicks as well.