Seahawks - 35 Vs Commanders - 14 ***Game Thread***

kbman

Reaction score
Ren;1879933 said:
"the best team in the NFC" sure is having a hard time out there :cool:

Well they could have beat the Patriots but they let em off the hook....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So amazing how the announcers are changing their tune about the "hottest" team in the NFL.

:laugh2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
what's the lowest scoring game in postseason history? because we're probably about to witness it

what a year to be watching football, the undefeated season, the Cowboy are #1 in the NFC, and the Commanders are about to lose another futile postseason game

bobtheflob

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1879950 said:
what's the lowest scoring game in postseason history? because we're probably about to witness it

what a year to be watching football, the undefeated season, the Cowboy are #1 in the NFC, and the Commanders are about to lose another futile postseason game

I don't know about points, but I think the Skins-Bucs game a couple of years back had the lowest yardage total.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Just popped open an ice cold refreshing brewski.

Nothing I enjoy more than watching a skin beatdown and a cold Miller High Life.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
smoot is playing at least 10 yards off his man, you can't even see him on the screen. amazing that seattle hasnt gone over there... these teams suck.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
bobtheflob;1879953 said:
I don't know about points, but I think the Skins-Bucs game a couple of years back had the lowest yardage total.

it did

looks like another low offensive output game

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Amazing and depressing to both Skins and Boys fans that Moss only wakes up when the Cowboys are playing.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1879950 said:

Dallas 5, Detroit 0, 1970 divisional playoffs