Seahawks as the 4 seed

noletime95

Reaction score
I don't want that. I prefer Seattle and Atlanta bracketed as the 2 and 3. A win by Dallas tonight will put Detroit behind Seattle. I prefer to avoid Seattle and Atlanta until the NFCCG.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I wish people would stop acting scared of other teams. Dallas can beat any team so it doesn't matter who they play. They could also lose to any of the playoff teams so agains it doesn't matter who they play. Dallas just needs to play to their potential and not have a letdown.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
If we win tonight, Seattle is almost guaranteed to be the 3rd seed. I much rather the gints have to go to Green bay and face the best QB in the league and that WR corps, than them going to Seattle and play against that horrible offense with no run game and no blocking.

The Natural

Reaction score
Seattle is sorry as hell. Weak o-line, mediocre QB play as of late, and a defense living on past glory. If they played in any other division in the NFC im not even sure they are a playoff team this year

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I want to play Seattle in the Divisional, but the only way that can happen is if:

1-Detroit wins out
2-Seattle loses to SF next week
3-Seattle would need to beat the Giants (which i dont see happening)
4-Detroit would need to beat the Commanders

I dont see any of this happening (besides Giants beating Seahawks)

TheHerd

Reaction score
It's not about being scared of other teams it's what we perceive to be the optimum draw for Dallas to make the SB. It's a message board where this topic would be popular.
This is what everyone is missing. We're not scare of anyone, but we can talk about our best and worst match ups. Here's my ordered list of NFC playoff teams, worst to best in terms of who I'd rather not play:

1. Green Bay
2. Atlanta
3 .Seattle
4. Washington
5. Detroit
6. Giants
7. Tampa Bay

At this point I think the most likely scenario is that we have to play Green Bay and then Atlanta. I'm fine with that. Beat the best to be the best.

Here's my NFC playoff guesses:

Giants at GB (GB)
Wash at Atl (Atl)

Atl at Seattle (Atl)
GB at Dallas (Dallas)

Atl at Dallas (Dallas)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you kidding me? I'm hoping to face Seattle.

Seattle just lost a key part of their offense, in Lockett. They are down a DB, who was it that went out, Chancelor?. RB Rawls may be out, as they are concerned he broke some bones in his shoulder.
The OL has always been suspect.

I would agree, facing them would not be as hard as some may think, especially since they are not a good road team.
What I would not mind is, NY goes and gets beat in Seattle, then we play Seattle.
Atlanta takes care of whoever wins between Detroit, GB, TB, Washington, whoever get is, depending if the seeding works out that way.

Then we get Atlanta for the NFCCG.

Why Atanta...because it will be a team we have not faced yet. Marinelli will have a game plan they haven't seen yet. Our offense can score on the Falcons defense.
And if for some reason we were to lose, it will be a team in the SB I could root for. Over some team in the AFC as most of those teams in it I do not want to win. Except maybe the Raiders.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I'd rather get Seattle than Atlanta or Green Bay. Teams that can put up a bunch of points scare me the most.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Seattle should strike fear into everyone.....this team is like Jason, Freddie, or Michael Myers....no matter how many times you beat on them, they come back to life.....not only that, but the refs serm to gift them so many crucial calls throughout games.