Seahawks Game Tonight

nathanlt

Reaction score
calico said:
The ESPN crew are the kings of overstatement. They find anything to rave on...it is very sad. I could not stand them at all tonight.

Can you imagine them next year when they acquire MNF??? That's just sad. One game a year is too much for these guys.

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
Being in Alaska, I happen to watch nearly every Seahawks game.

- Hasselback is having a "breakout" year. He has more confidence in his recievers and his O-line is giving him TONS of time. I think their O-line should be considered one of the best in the NFL.

- Their ugliest game was against the Jaguars. I think the key to that game was that Seattle could not rely on Alexander, which they tend to do. JAX is tough, tough, tough to run on. They were also giving Hasselback troubles in the second half, bringing pressure and forcing bad decisions.

- The achiles heal of the Seahawks is their 2nd half defense. Week after week, they continually let teams back in the game. Their offense also struggles in the second half, but their defense is downright porous. I think this is a scheme issue.

They win the NFC West hands down this year, simply because the Rams defense is that bad. However, they are beatable each week, if a team doesn't give up and plays all 4 quarters.