Seahawks interested in Harbaugh?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Hmmm....perhaps this explains Quinn's recent comment regarding any offers (below). It appears he may not be their first choice.

For coaching offers, important to compartmentalize. I would be ready to discuss it at moment's notice if it came. Quite frankly, the guys here are why I did return, so I'm not going to let it go. We had unfinished business in my mind.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Worked for Brady and Bellicheat.
Ha!
Yeah hard pass on Harbaugh, mostly just because I can’t stand his whining. His brother is better.
It would not have worked in Dallas. Goodell would have severely punished the team.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Worked for Brady and Bellicheat.
Ha!
Yeah hard pass on Harbaugh, mostly just because I can’t stand his whining. His brother is better.
But Kraft keeps to himself. Belichick is the GM.

lkelly

Reaction score
Jim Harbaugh was in dire straights in Ann Arbor. He had to slash his salary and probably had a season left. Then he started cheating in a desperate attempt to finish higher than third in his division. I think only a fraction of the stuff that was going on has come out. He's certainly had success at Stanford and at San Francisco, but there's a big flashing warning light if he comes back to the NFL and can't figure out a way to game the system. Couple that with a personality that only his family could love and it smells like a rue situation on the horizon. Personally I hope he is forced to work for Mark Davis for a couple of years. Tepper down in Carolina would be another tasty option.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I don't get how you remove Carroll at this point. Seattle plays at or above their talent level almost every season.

This year, I think they have a .500 type of roster (great skill players, putrid defense), and they're competing for a wild card spot. I'd say that is meeting expectations.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Harbaugh is a great HC and has success wherever he goes.

The “cheating” scandal was a big fat nothing burger to me. Other teams are doing similar stuff, just getting away with it better.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
No thanks no needs for cheaters around Dallas
I'm sure all the top programs do it. He just got caught. IMO, what he got caught for is like stealing a pack of gum when you were a kid. He's also done a lot for the communities he's involved in.

I'm sure you've rooted for players that's done worse.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I'm sure all the top programs do it. He just got caught. IMO, what he got caught for is like stealing a pack of gum when you were a kid. He's also done a lot for the communities he's involved in.

I'm sure you've rooted for players that's done worse.
You know nothing about what happened apparently

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Jim Harbaugh would be my first choice for our next head coach if Mike makes some blunders in the playoffs costing us the game.
I would love for him to come here but I doubt 1) we get rid of McCarthy no matter what happens in the playoffs. 2) Would he work with a owner like Jerry who likes to be involved in everything?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
If this many HCs are fired......Quinn is more than likely done here