Seahawks interested in Harbaugh?

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
This is hilarious when you remember all the drama that used to surrounded Jerry during his party bus days. Now we're concerned with following a moral compass?
There was no social media back then. I could not imagine how much we would get clowned on if that stuff was happening today.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Hard to believe Carroll on the hot seat . The fact that they may make the playoffs should buy him another season .

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I would love for him to come here but I doubt 1) we get rid of McCarthy no matter what happens in the playoffs. 2) Would he work with a owner like Jerry who likes to be involved in everything?
1) I think if he has brain farts that costs us the game, I can see Jerry firing him. Especially in the first round.
2) That's a good question and a question I pondered before posting that. My gut tells me he won't hire a fire headed coach like Jim, because these modern-day beta players (most are not) get their feeling hurt too easily. No way could Jimmy or Ditka be a head coach in this modern era. But going back to my gut feeling, my gut feelings have been wrong before. I had a gut feeling that Deuce would win the OROTY award. Haha! Whew. Boy was my gut WRONG on that one.

But let's hope and pray that it doesn't come to that. GO COWBOYS!

Last edited:

jblaze2004

Reaction score
1) I think if he has brain farts that costs us the game, I can see Jerry firing him. Especially in the first round.
2) That's a good question and a question I pondered before posting that. My gut tells me he won't hire a fire headed coach like Jim, because these modern-day beta players (most are not) get their feeling hurt too easily. No way could Jimmy or Ditka be a head coach in this modern era. But going back to my gut feeling, my gut feelings have been wrong before. I had a gut feeling that Deuce will win the OROTY award. Haha! Whew. Boy was my gut WRONG on that one.

But let's hope and pray that it doesn't come to that. GO COWBOYS!
Aye sometimes u swing for the fences and strike out lol.

RonWashington

Reaction score
No I want someone on the offensive side of the ball and younger to replace MM eventually

RonWashington

Reaction score
Shanahan McVay Taylor Kevin O in Minn have done wonders , Stenfanski , the guy in Miami moving the ball up and down the field McDaniel. Get a young NFL OC in here next as HC .