Video: Sean Lee: Losing Hitchens To Injury A "Big Loss"

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the season is toast and all over already in your mind....please don't waste your and our time by constantly posting a bunch of negative crap all season just to troll and be a pain in the butt of the fans who want to see the team do well.

Just take that somewhere else.

If however you want to see the rest of the season play out before already giving up and don't wish to just troll the site with negativity...please feel free to stay on. And no...I am in no way shape or form joking. If you want to troll negative crap all year before starting before it even starts...go elsewhere.
He completely dissappeared last season once they kept winning games.

bud914

Reaction score
Just kidding. But the defense is toast. This is why I dont pay attention to guys claiming SB runs after the draft. Plenty can happen between now and then. Since the draft we have found out a few more things:

-Zeke suspended 6 games
-The draft class wont contribute much this year
-MLB out for half the year

Did I leave anything out?
yes...
we have capable RB backups
Draft class will get better as year goes on
Jaylon Smith ready to go
Dak looks great
Dez looks great
Offense looks great......

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This can't be right. I've read that Hitchens is just average by some.

He is average. He's the Brandon Carr of the LB's. What was Lee supposed to say? "Yeah it's not a big loss at all. He's just average". It's called coach/player speak. He's not a great talent but will be missed because of our depth on defense and any player competent that goes out the lineup is noticeable on that side of the ball.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Biggest loss is his versatility.

Kind of like if Kyle Wilber could play any of the three reserve LB spots.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If the season is toast and all over already in your mind....please don't waste your and our time by constantly posting a bunch of negative crap all season just to troll and be a pain in the butt of the fans who want to see the team do well.

If however you want to see the rest of the season play out before already giving up and don't wish to just troll the site with negativity...please feel free to stay on. And no...I am in no way shape or form joking. If you want to troll negative crap all year before starting before it even starts...go elsewhere.
It was a joke. And how about not cursing and insulting forum members.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
He is average. He's the Brandon Carr of the LB's. What was Lee supposed to say? "Yeah it's not a big loss at all. He's just average". It's called coach/player speak. He's not a great talent but will be missed because of our depth on defense and any player competent that goes out the lineup is noticeable on that side of the ball.
He could say "It's an unfortunate loss, but we all know injuries are part of the game. Someone else is going to have to step in and step up." Or something like that. You know. The standard platitudes.

I'm sorry, but to me, when someone of Sean Lee's caliber refers to a player who will be out due to injury as a "big loss", it means he's more than just "average".

Everson24

Reaction score

I will never understand why people get upset over someone's opinion on a message board. So what if it seems negative to you. It may very well seem quite realistic to some very real fans too. I for one see this team struggling to win games in the first 4-6 weeks. That is just my opinion. If you are positive and expect a good start, so be it. Everyone has such thin skin these days.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As I said it was a joke. Please stop cursing me out and baiting me. It would be much appreciated.

There was no cursing nor baiting. There are also no more games. It is up to you.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You forgot the word "burnt" in there somewhere I think.

If you are going to go over the top, might as well go all the way.
I was reading today that in the first quarter of the Oakland game, Carr was something like 13 of 16 for 144 yards and two tds. I wouldn't call that stout defense. But then again, our offense moved just as easily.