Twitter: Sean Lee on The Herd talks about being a Cowboy and the Cowboys Defense

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

E1zwAzGWYAQaG_B

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It won't be popular but he's right about the defense getting better as the season progressed. I know it's not saying much but they played their best at the end of the season.

Makes you wonder if we made a mistake getting rid of Nolan. If that trajectory continued we would have been outstanding in 2026-2027ish.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It won't be popular but he's right about the defense getting better as the season progressed. I know it's not saying much but they played their best at the end of the season.

Makes you wonder if we made a mistake getting rid of Nolan. If that trajectory continued we would have been outstanding in 2026-2027ish.

Not a mistake but shows what ive been saying he was scapegoated , most likely would have had better plan with a real offseason and preseason games as Quinn has been afforded..

I understand what they did it but blaming this all on Nolan is a scapegoat's, he drew the short straw to appease the fan base..

He played with no name players after the bye all the FA were basically Duds the rookies never got training or evaluations and the offense and ST gaff put the already bad defense into so many poor situations that it made them appear historically bad when in fact they were just bad.. :)

fans want to forget how many TOs Daks offense had early and the stalled drives, penalties that created being behind the chains moment led to a lot of punting and other things that truly put the defense in bad situations they couldn't handle 2-3 more possessions, short fields , and some points give up by the TOS etc etc

its quite obvious but CZ fan talking heads want to say Nolan was the reason..

check talent and the other units because they helped in finishing 6-10

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

At 1st, I thought, dang this guy is being serious on this, then I read the 2nd line and thought, oh, well, just being funny about it, again.

Or it is just seriously funny. :laugh:

So I gave you a like anyway. :muttley:

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Getting rid of some of the joke players helped. I never saw a bigger POS that Griffen and Poe was pretty close behind.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Yes but then goes on to say that the Quinn will get them back to playing the right way.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Nolan stunk that much is certain but that day 1 staring line up was beyond pathetic.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

we also played lesser opponents and not as good offenses. specially in the end, last few games facing back up QBs in 3 games.

Praxit

Reaction score
..sounds like Sean doesn't want to retire. Poor guy, good soul and player.