Sean Lee the ultimate professional who never gave up

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
True winners are those who create call out threads, so they can make themselves feel better than total strangers on the internet.

I wish I could be a true winner like the OP
Yeah, shoot me for not respecting losers and quitters.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
At the press conference today, Sean Lee said he wanted to be a part of this team going forward in some way. He knows he needs to ease into transitioning from player to whatever he chooses for his future. He wouldn't say the next thing in his life would be coaching but he did say it would be something he'd think about someday.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Sean is a great leader. Despite all the injuries over his career and unlike many Zoners here, he never ever gave up. He never quit. He in fact vowed to come back stronger and better than ever. Some people are born leaders and some are born losers and quitters. Just look at @Whirlwin ’s post about how only cowards tank which I totally agree with. Look at all the losers and quitters trying to justify tanking. Try and tell Lee, Witten, Dak and others that they should tank and you’ll get a pathetic disgusting look back which you totally deserve. Players don’t quit because if they did they would have never made it to the NFL. Only fans quit.
Loved the player
Sorry his body betrayed him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yeah, shoot me for not respecting losers and quitters.
Rocky, you're better off ignoring that arse hat rather than showing he got under your skin. There is nothing wrong with this thread you started. Haters are just going to hate no matter what.

Sean Lee persevered through over a decade-long career of frustrating injuries. That's the only thing that stopped him from having an HoF career.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Rocky, you're better off ignoring that arse hat rather than showing he got under your skin. There is nothing wrong with this thread you started. Haters are just going to hate no matter what.

Sean Lee persevered through over a decade-long career of frustrating injuries. That's the only thing that stopped him from having an HoF career.
Good advice KingJoe.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
His knowledge of the game is off the charts, one of the smartest players to ever wear the star. Was a pleasure to watch him play.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Sean is a great leader. Despite all the injuries over his career and unlike many Zoners here, he never ever gave up. He never quit. He in fact vowed to come back stronger and better than ever. Some people are born leaders and some are born losers and quitters. Just look at @Whirlwin ’s post about how only cowards tank which I totally agree with. Look at all the losers and quitters trying to justify tanking. Try and tell Lee, Witten, Dak and others that they should tank and you’ll get a pathetic disgusting look back which you totally deserve. Players don’t quit because if they did they would have never made it to the NFL. Only fans quit.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
He just retired without winning a ring. I'd call that giving up. lol--JK

To the constant professional, Sean Lee!
:flagwave::thumbup::clap::bow: