Sean McVay

Rayman70

Reaction score
I have always been critical of the Goff pick and the extension. He to me..always looked like a slightly better version of TY DETMER...same build..same type of offense and game. Dinks and dunks..not a great arm. They deserve what they got. Dak is way better than him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
btw..for as good as MCVAY IS..it still takes good players at QB and rb. He has neither. Cannot win like that. Not all his fault. But yes, the league has film of them and they learned how to defend what they do.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Wade Phillips isn't helping. They have talent on the defensive side with one of the best defensive linemen and one of the top cornerbacks. That defense should be better than it is.

John813

Reaction score
Can't say I don't mind how this is shaping LA Football.

Chargers can't get 20k fans and the Rams are seeing LA population is fickle when you aren't winning and are a "new" team in the area.

I get why the NFL wanted to retap the market but it's going to be one hell of a challenge to win them over.

Techsass

Reaction score
Poor Rams. I remember being in St. Louis during the greatest show on turf era. All anybody wanted to talk about was baseball. Now they're back in LA, but I don't think anybody missed them.