Sean Smith pro day tape

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
The tape is on youtube..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVsw11ADPgI

Their just going through some CB drills, but interesting nonetheless..

The guy in the red is Brice Mccain..and the one in Blue is Sean Smith(if you didnt know already lol)..Looks like he's rockin those mickey mouse gloves!

LOL at the 3:07 mark

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Smith with lose long arms of his is going to be a ball magnet.

He's maybe the only player I'd consider trading up in the 2nd round to get, assuming he doesn't go in the 1st. I know he's being looked at as a cornerback by some teams but I see him as a free safety who can lock up man-to-man if needed. He should be able to lock-up tight ends and big, possession-type receivers, no problem.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2710036 said:
Smith with lose long arms of his is going to be a ball magnet.

He's maybe the only player I'd consider trading up in the 2nd round to get, assuming he doesn't go in the 1st. I know he's being looked at as a cornerback by some teams but I see him as a free safety who can lock up man-to-man if needed. He should be able to lock-up tight ends and big, possession-type receivers, no problem.

I agree 100%..The way I look at it is Delmas or Smith are going to 35 to New England. I doubt very much that either go before New England's first rounder unless someone moves up. Their both in that 34-40 range IMO and New England won't go Delmas with their first rounder, than Smith with thier 35th pick, so that leaves one of them up for grabs. I'll take either, it doesn't matter to me. If Delmas/Smith slip by 35 then I make a move to grab em..it's only moving potentially 11 spots.

Smith has stated that he would play S if the team wanted him too and would work on whatver he needed to excel. You can tell in that tape that he's best suited at S where he can play over the top or in the center of the field. I would actually place him all over the field if I was Wade. Have the Corner blitz on some plays and have Sean play man to man on the reciever.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2710315 said:
I couldn't take more than 30 seconds of that BS no sound either......

He isn't on your agenda so that doesn't surprise me..

and you need sound?