Sean Taylor post from Extremeskins

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Funny you say that.

One of their moderators had this to say:

Well, there is a very reasonable explanation for him not calling the police in the first place and for him taking matters into his own hands. That reasonable explanation is he's a man. Society no longer finds that as reasonable as it once was, of course, and, certainly, we have NO IDEA what happened that night so we don't know if this is an area you could even find Taylor somewhat admirable for trying to deal with a problem like a man or not.

Still, we know not all problems need to be taken to the cops. Sometimes a problem can be resolved by simple imposing one's will on another. This is why men exist. This is why there's a pecking order among us
smile.gif
. Calling the police is for soccer players
smile.gif

Yes, some of this is a bit of a joke, but, some of it isn't. He who figures out which part wins nothing, but, will likely enjoy this post. The rest will sit back and say, "That's crazy. This isn't the Wild West. We're civilized. We shouldn't do that. Men shouldn't BE men."

And they'll be upset while looking on an old soccer photo of themselves
smile.gif

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say the moderator in question is good ol' Art... the same jagoff who bragged about throwing a Cowboys fan out of FedEx Field last season when the Boys came to town... yeah, I could see him defending this kind of thug activity...