Season has not started and all I hear is complaining

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Please stop complaining. We can't have the best player at every position. But we can have a top 10 at any given position which is how you build a team.

People love Josh Allen. 4 years nothing to show for it. Last season stats for all the threads that say Dak will never be on Josh Allen's level

Allen 4400 yards 36 tds 15 int. Did go to afc title game and had #1 defense in the league

Dak. 4400 yards 37 tds 10 int. Played as well as he could coming off career threatening injury. First round loss with 19th ranked D. Give Allen 19th ranked D and Dak #1 RANKED D and see how far we go

But for some reason Dak is putting up better numbers than 80% of the QBs in the league but he sucks. All the other QBs that don't win get a pass but not one Dak.

All and all we still have a top 10 QB, RB, TE, OG, DE, LB, CB. Wildcard = Lamb

We need to start the season off on the right foot and play TEAM BALL and if we start to suck then we can talk about Dak, Jerry, Stephen, Zeke and anyone else

Not everyone is complaining. Start learning to pay more attention and communicate with the ones who aren't.

Telling the ones who complain to stop complaining is like asking them to stop breathing. You'll probably be much better off if you learn that that is the way they express their fanship, and it's OK. We had way too much of the hater and homer bickering on here last season. I'd prefer it if we don't go back to that, but I've consigned myself to that inevitability. We'd just be much better off IMO if everyone allowed each other to express themselves the way that they feel the need to do it. Doesn't mean opinions shouldn't be debated, just that we shouldn't expect optimists to not be optimistic and pessimists to not be pessimistic.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please stop complaining. We can't have the best player at every position. But we can have a top 10 at any given position which is how you build a team.

People love Josh Allen. 4 years nothing to show for it. Last season stats for all the threads that say Dak will never be on Josh Allen's level

Allen 4400 yards 36 tds 15 int. Did go to afc title game and had #1 defense in the league

Dak. 4400 yards 37 tds 10 int. Played as well as he could coming off career threatening injury. First round loss with 19th ranked D. Give Allen 19th ranked D and Dak #1 RANKED D and see how far we go

But for some reason Dak is putting up better numbers than 80% of the QBs in the league but he sucks. All the other QBs that don't win get a pass but not one Dak.

We need to start the season off on the right foot and play TEAM BALL and if we start to suck then we can talk about Dak, Jerry, Stephen, Zeke and anyone else
Many people here are not Cowboys fans but pretend to be fans in order to come here and exclaim players, coaches and management suck.

One members here is a die hard Eagles fan but claims to be a Cowboys fan.

The only Cowboys players he likes are the ones he liked as draft prospects. He loves to collect likes from Cowboys fans when he bashes the team. He can then go back to the Eagles message board and show them how moronic Cowboys fans have him likes for bashing the team.

He loved Wentz and hates Dak.

He only loved Wentz while he was with the Eagles...

kskboys

Reaction score
Many people here are not Cowboys fans but pretend to be fans in order to come here and exclaim players, coaches and management suck.

One members here is a die hard Eagles fan but claims to be a Cowboys fan.

The only Cowboys players he likes are the ones he liked as draft prospects. He loves to collect likes from Cowboys fans when he bashes the team. He can then go back to the Eagles message board and show them how moronic Cowboys fans have him likes for bashing the team.

He loved Wentz and hates Dak.

He only loved Wentz while he was with the Eagles...
What a sad little sack.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Like 44.67 hours to go and Dak already has a bad paw which is likely being down played by bad cleats...Cowboys football baby! Whose complaining

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not everyone is complaining. Start learning to pay more attention and communicate with the ones who aren't.

Telling the ones who complain to stop complaining is like asking them to stop breathing. You'll probably be much better off if you learn that that is the way they express their fanship, and it's OK. We had way too much of the hater and homer bickering on here last season. I'd prefer it if we don't go back to that, but I've consigned myself to that inevitability. We'd just be much better off IMO if everyone allowed each other to express themselves the way that they feel the need to do it. Doesn't mean opinions shouldn't be debated, just that we shouldn't expect optimists to not be optimistic and pessimists to not be pessimistic.
That sounds so good but it’s all BS. The haters are gonna hate. They Pupdog is going to hate on Dak. Mods won’t shut them down so someone has to at least try. At least make em look like the fools they are.

lukin2006

Reaction score

Lol. And the excuses why Dak can’t win in the playoffs…

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
To me, I find the obsessive homers to be less tolerant fans. The "complainer" is complaining about a player, a coach, or the owner or gm. They are not complaining about the homers and trying to belittle them.
Homers hate fans who don't think as they do. that's the difference I see between the two groups.

one group is disappointed in the organization and the other group
hates fans who doesn't think like them.

hum, which group is the worst?

Blitzen

Reaction score
That sounds so good but it’s all BS. The haters are gonna hate. They Pupdog is going to hate on Dak. Mods won’t shut them down so someone has to at least try. At least make em look like the fools they are.

Their hatering has nothing to do with you, why let it get under your skin? They will continue, no matter what you do or say. Pay them no mind.

gimmesix

Reaction score

That's how you feel, but I disagree. Let people be the fans they want to be. Who appointed you as judge and jury? You are one of the fans I enjoy the least on here because you spend so much time posting negatively about those who post negatively. If mods should shut someone down it should be you for name-calling IMO. I had hoped you had changed during your sabbatical, which I enjoyed immensely, but it doesn't seem that you have.

I don't like to put anyone on ignore because I believe in trying to have a rational discussion with anyone, but sometimes you make that very hard. I expect you to respond negatively to all this, but I'm only saying how I know plenty of others feel. Let those who hate Dak hate him. Ignore them or respond with facts or something other than just calling them a hater. Calling them that is just childish and annoying.

Obviously, you are free to express yourself however you see fit. I'm only saying what I believe many of us feel about it. Insulting other fans who come here to talk about the Cowboys is just unnecessary and uncalled for.

gimmesix

Reaction score
To me, I find the obsessive homers to be less tolerant fans. The "complainer" is complaining about a player, a coach, or the owner or gm. They are not complaining about the homers and trying to belittle them.
Homers hate fans who don't think as they do. that's the difference I see between the two groups.

The ones who feel the need to label other fans homers or haters.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's how you feel, but I disagree. Let people be the fans they want to be. Who appointed you as judge and jury? You are one of the fans I enjoy the least on here because you spend so much time posting negatively about those who post negatively. If mods should shut someone down it should be you for name-calling IMO. I had hoped you had changed during your sabbatical, which I enjoyed immensely, but it doesn't seem that you have.

I don't like to put anyone on ignore because I believe in trying to have a rational discussion with anyone, but sometimes you make that very hard. I expect you to respond negatively to all this, but I'm only saying how I know plenty of others feel. Let those who hate Dak hate him. Ignore them or respond with facts or something other than just calling them a hater. Calling them that is just childish and annoying.

Obviously, you are free to express yourself however you see fit. I'm only saying what I believe many of us feel about it. Insulting other fans who come here to talk about the Cowboys is just unnecessary and uncalled for.
Well you’re one of the constantly negative fans so I’m not surprised you don’t like me.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Wish we could swap Dak and Allen, you lost most putting Dak in the same universe as Allen.

Lmao at thinking Allen is in another universe as Dak. Allen actually has a coaching staff who utilizes his strengths and can gameplan the offense to put the best players in the best position. Dak has played with Garrett and Kellen. Also has a much better defense to lean on. He won a playoff game where his offense gained a total of 220yds and his defense scored as many TDs as his offense did. His defense gave up 3pts to a potent Ravens offense. Imagine if our defense actually showed up like that in a playoff game. But nope, our defense is terrible when it matters most.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
But the results were the same. Go figure.
Yes they both lost lol, but josh did look way better in his loss.
If you compare it to horse racing one horse loses by a few inches, and the other one loses by a horse length, and in a embarrassing way.

Dak was close to a possible win or tie, cant remember, but that last play made him and whole offense and coaches look like buffoons lol.
and josh looked better the whole game , whereas dak didnt get going till late 3rd or the 4th qrt.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score

Thank you. Exactly what I have been saying for months now. The complainers have no trouble with Homers right next to them. But the homers are always crying about peeps with different opinions.

With all that being said, once again: it's not up to us advancing trust anymore after all these years, it's for the Cowboys to regain it by winning against contenders. Like someone around here said, winning cures. :)

Last edited: