Season Tickets Arrived Today

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The season has a totally different feel.

Jerry loves fans like you. We have heard this motto for years now. No real changes but now it is supposedly a different feel? Garrett and Marinelli are still here. Neither have a clue how to beat a good team in the playoffs who is on the same level or better. Seattle and Detroit were inferior across the board.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
$4000 per seat.

giphy.gif

Flamma

Reaction score
I can get a nice Aisle seat at Giants stadium for 7500 per. That doesn't include parking.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Far be it for me to suggest how someone spend their money but if I complained about how this team was run, I be damned if I would line up to underwrite it.

This is akin to complaining about one's girlfriend/wife, or both, like they're ugly, fat, mean, stinks and I can't wait to buy her an expensive birthday present.

If I financially supported this organization in any way, I would complain about it even more so there is that as well. I only invest time and I have that to waste.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
$4000 per seat.

Your making that up...:omg: Please tell me...your making that up......:popcorn:

4000 per seat?

That's 500 per game per seat...so you gotta be in the lower bowl....starring up @ the jumbo screen.

Just a word of advice...you might wanna buy one of these because your gonna end up watching the jumbotron 80% of the time....

atlas-aco-iiu-universal-neck-brace.jpg