Seattle... 50,000 homes with no power

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Did anyone hear that on ESPN?

Seattle had a huge wind storm last night that knocked out power to 200,000 homes. They say 50,000 homes still have no power.

Imagine that. Your team has a miracle season, goes to its first Super Bowl, you get the BBQ and beer ready and...... pop! out goes the power! No TV! :eek:

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Considering what the Steelers are getting ready to do to their team, those 50,000 will probably be happy not to see it.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
Considering what the Steelers are getting ready to do to their team, those 50,000 will probably be happy not to see it.

Seattle wins by 10+ points. Book it.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
Imagine the number of generators that Seattle-area Home Depot's are moving right now...

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I always keep a pair of old rabbit ears in case the cable goes out. But if the power goes out, you're screwed.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I would just die if the Cowboys were in the big game and I could not watch it......

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
See this is a sign, Seattle will get mauled, and the guy upstairs is just looking out for the seattle fans.

:D:D:D:D

:bashseattle:

We need one of those
or maybe one of these

:bashalexander:

Kilyin

Reaction score
kingwhicker said:

Didn't you predict the Commanders would be in the Superbowl? Seahawks are gonna spank the Squealers.

aznhalf

Reaction score
Just watch TV by candle light. D'oh. People these days, give up too easily.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think business at sports bars in the Seattle just went up a HUGE notch. :eek:

Reaction score
Yo that's crazy, if the Cowboys were playing and my power went out I'd be at the nearest Sports Bar ASAP with a mean look on my face.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80 said:
Yo that's crazy, if the Cowboys were playing and my power went out I'd be at the nearest Sports Bar ASAP with a mean look on my face.
Wouldn't the nearest sports bar be without power also?:p:

ghst187

Reaction score
kingwhicker said:

hilarious....
Seattle...cursed much?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
same think happened to us week 17. I sat in the car listening on the radio.