Seattle isn't a push over

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Come on, you know how this goes.

Dallas wins : THEY WERENT ANY GOOD

Seattle wins : THEY CANT BEAT WINNING TEAMS
They are a middle of the pack, solid team. They can beat anyone and lose to anyone, depending which offense shows up for them (sounds familiar). If we come out and throttle them I think that will start the process of people, myself included, taking us seriously. If we can rip off 4 wins in a row over the next month, I think we will have a legit contender.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I'm not sure how the 6-5 Seahawks got moved into the "push over" category with the likes of the Giants and Jets but I assume it has to do with the media trying to downplay our competition.

I'm not saying they are world beaters but they hung points good points on the Browns and Lions while handing them Ls.

We should win but I wouldn't be surprised if it's close.
Maybe we should view this as a backhanded compliment.

I mean, I believe the Seahawks are predominantly viewed as a very capable adversary but perhaps the perception of the Cowboys is that of a team that can only prove itself by beating one/both of the top two teams in the NFC.

After all, that's where a lot of our fanbase puts the team, is it not?

krs1bro

Reaction score
This is the time to throttle Seattle.... Terrance Still needs to ride the pine, what a joke. Defense needs adjustment s for sure. GO BOYS!!!!!

aikemirv

Reaction score
What in the crap is Richard Sherman going off about Seattles defense. They just gave up 41 points!!

btgboys41

Reaction score
Seahawks are extremely physical. There a problem for Dallas but they overcame that. I predicted they would even when down, but strangely I’m still surprised. This is where Zach Martin needs to step up, and where D Law needs to as well. No more getting beaten up and bullied in the trenches. No more!