Seattle /San fran

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These are wonderful defenses... but these offenses are making the defenses look so much better.

Wasn't it Bradshaw who remarked at the half about the 5 pass attempts... "Really?"

Yeah, these teams don't need outstanding QB play with those kind of defenses. But I'd say Seahawks defense can be had against a QB like Manning.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Peyton will have his way with either D as good as they are. Not enough O on either team to compete with Den for 60mins

jimmy40

Reaction score
The guy was draped on him. Both QBs making big time throws. No luck. Stop diminishing ones to fit an agenda. Not trying to bust chops but people watch these games with some hate and either compare us or diminish the players. I enjoy watching 2 real teams

so did Eli make good throws in his Super bowls or was he lucky? I can't keep this straight.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Peyton will have his way with either D as good as they are. Not enough O on either team to compete with Den for 60mins

I don't think it matters which defense Peyton will face in SB, he isn't going to give them the chance to substitute, he will wear that defense down.