Seattle vs. Dallas Score Predictions

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Stay out of the Bong shops while in Seattle this time Zeke, and especially Gregory......

Seattle is a desperate team, season on the brink and a home opener and therefore I think Seattle squeaks it out, 23 -20

Zordon

Reaction score
Seattle 17

Dallas 10

Dak looks terrible once again
We're averaging 14 pts/g right now, I have a hard time believing we're going to go into Seattle and put up points unless its coming from the defense.

23-13 Seahawks
You just know Seattle is about to let out some frustration in this game. I don't trust Dak on the road anymore.

Praxit

Reaction score
..pfft, Dlaw and D continue to row. Zeke passes GO>>> for $200. Cowboys 24 Sea 14

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
26-15 Seattle.

Our offense stalls, proud Seahawks team bounces back despite their deficiencies. I think we'll miss Irving this game and Bailey too.

You got us scoring 15? I'm assuming thats 5 FGs.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Seattle's offensive line is in shambles, arguably worse than NYG's; defense should feast
I don't trust Dak / Linehan to stick with the RO / RPO when the base offense stalls

slight advantage: home team

SEA 10
DAL 6

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Seattle has won 9 straight home openers
That just means it is more likely to end than continue.
If you want to be statistical.

2 touchdowns by Dallas and three field goals.

1 touchdown by Seattle and 2 field goals.

jnday

Reaction score
One thing is for certain, it will be a low scoring game. If Dak plays a little better, the Cowboys could win a 17-14 type of game. I don’t think there will be many big plays or excitement.

links18

Reaction score
Seattle 17, Dallas 13. The offense struggles again, but it is some stupid Garrett decision that blows it. Maybe he accepts a penalty and gives Seattle an extra down in the red zone, which they use to score the game winning TD. :(

Maxmadden

Reaction score
If I predict the Cowboys to lose do I retain the right to complain if that happens?
You can complain or gloat, it's up to you.

Most of the people on this board who are predicting a loss are just trying to get their expectations to line up with their life. It's just easier if you have low expectations.