Seau's Career Appears to be Over

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
stealth said:
time will show you how berating the other party makes them less and less apt to agree with your opinions.

coaches dont suit up dont put on the pads and dont practice right along with the team, a living legend that gives it all every week even if its over for him would serve to mold players better than a coach could.

relation is a wonderful motivational technique.

mavericks owner marc cuban signed dennis rodman a few years ago the point wasnt whether the guy helped the team on game day but whether he helped the team as a whole(not even as a mentor in rodman's case) the rodman move was a brilliant move by cuban.

black and white arent all there is there are grey areas to eveything in life and simply saying the guy couldnt play a great role for us on sunday so he woudlnt be a good fit is very small in the grand scheme of things.

he could make us better for years to come

He's 37 freaking years old! I don't want to watch a 37 year old, broken down player, whoever he is, on the Cowboy team.

This is not basketball...this is football!

If he wants to coach, cool...but to take up a roster spot, and most likely be used up after training camp....? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I hope JJ signs him right away! Man! That jail time you did must have messed up your head! :cool:

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars said:
He's 37 freaking years old! I don't want to watch a 37 year old, broken down player, whoever he is, on the Cowboy team.

This is not basketball...this is football!

If he wants to coach, cool...but to take up a roster spot, and most likely be used up after training camp....? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I hope JJ signs him right away! Man! That jail time you did must have messed up your head! :cool:

i have insulted you apparently so you must hurl them my way so I apoligize for my attacking you.
if you think some random guy that is on the practice squad woudl better serve the team than a 15 plus year veteran that has in his priome been one of the best in the league then i guess you dont see my point at all.

players motivate better than coaches do sometimes
I am done with you, have a good night.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
stealth said:
or a roster spot could help mold our younger players we have now into better players rookies and 2nd year players need guidance, I liken seau to darren woodson, if woody could still be on the team then he would be an asset for the same reasons I think seau could be.

on a side not I have driven through kansas and I was wondering where isnt the flat land?
If we want Seau's help, hire him as a coach not as a player.

Kansas is over 90% flat as a pancake. NE around KC and the SE parts are the only hilly areas.