Second wave of free agency starts tomorrow

Wilson

Reaction score
So we went from "Feed Zeke" to "Don't Feed Zeke" and back to "Feed Zeke". :laugh:

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Stephen did mention some veteran guys that they were finalizing numbers on.
I'm sure one of them is Zeke, and I think/hope they are also singing a couple of big ol' DTs.

Beyond FA, I really, really, really pray we trade a day 3 pick for a young RB that is being squeezed out on another team. Maybe Peirce or Johnson from the Bears.

I don't mind if Zeke is PART of the solution, I just don't want him THE solution. Your #1 back needs young legs

Wilson

Reaction score
Stephen did mention some veteran guys that they were finalizing numbers on.
I'm sure one of them is Zeke, and I think/hope they are also singing a couple of big ol' DTs.

Beyond FA, I really, really, really pray we trade a day 3 pick for a young RB that is being squeezed out on another team. Maybe Peirce or Johnson from the Bears.

I don't mind if Zeke is PART of the solution, I just don't want him THE solution. Your #1 back needs young legs
Agree

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To my count, after the draft and the UDFA signed. There are 6 roster spots.
But that does not mean they won.t release some players. They have around 19 DB’s. They usually keep 10 or 11.

I still think 19 is a bit higher than they normally take.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Just posted this in another thread, but probably fits here slightly better...

Some have said we didn't adequately address either RB nor DT over the last few days... and at DT, maybe this ex-Baylor free agent is the reason for that...

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Zeke's last play as a Cowboy he got steam rolled. He ain't playin' guard! LOL :muttley:

Gambit

Reaction score
Just posted this in another thread, but probably fits here slightly better...

Some have said we didn't adequately address either RB nor DT over the last few days... and at DT, maybe this ex-Baylor free agent is the reason for that...

This would be a signing that makes sense. Wouldn't break the bank, knows the system Zim wants to run, knows Zim coaching style.

gtb1943

Reaction score
This would be a signing that makes sense. Wouldn't break the bank, knows the system Zim wants to run, knows Zim coaching style.
Not big enough unless he is the second coming of Jay Ratliff he is not going to be much