Secret Crush

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I have recently grown goo-goo over Anna Faris.
http://img416.*************/img416/6396/anna22qo.jpg
http://img465.*************/img465/619/anna9ad.jpg
:bow:

Hoov

Reaction score
Sandra Bullock is a good choice. But i'll still list pamela anderson at the top. Its not even the body, its her attitude and the way she works it. Anymore a pretty face is just another pretty face to me. But if you've got attitude and that spark in your eye (the bad girl look, the deep and mysterious ive got a secret and a drak side look) then im drawn in like a magnet.

Guess thats why my relationships are always so stormy and filled with drama, but without that i just dont feel enough passion.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
iceberg said:
she was wearing football pads and her green TEXAS jersey. it was for the filming of necessary roughness (i'm in that movie if you know where to look!) so i don't think he got a good topshot. : )
Tell me where to look.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Tell me where to look.

last game of the season, 2nd 1/2 of the game. the defense goes KARATE all over the other teams offense and the ref comes out to make the call.

while the ref is going all these karate moves trying to explain the penalties, i'm 100% behind that ref on the sidelines looking at the guy next to me and saying "hey, the camera is pointed this way - we could be in this shot!"

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I have a crush on both of them.

235-260-normal_002.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
iceberg said:
last game of the season, 2nd 1/2 of the game. the defense goes KARATE all over the other teams offense and the ref comes out to make the call.

while the ref is going all these karate moves trying to explain the penalties, i'm 100% behind that ref on the sidelines looking at the guy next to me and saying "hey, the camera is pointed this way - we could be in this shot!"
I know the scene. I'll look for you.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
I have a lot of Crush's :D

Angie Harmon...Something about her...I can't take my eye's off her.

angie.jpg

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
Brooke Shields...I've had a Major Crush on her forever!:)

she was always cute, but the name was like some preppy birth control device.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
iceberg said:
she was always cute, but the name was like some preppy birth control device.

Blue Lagoon and Endless Love...Awful movies but when I saw her in them...I was hooked! :D

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Salma Hayek...When She did that dance in Dusk Till Dawn...WOW!:abuseme: