See you in Dallas!!!!!!!!!

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I just got 3 Tickets to Thanksgiving Dallas vs Tampa Bay. This will be the 30th Thanksgiving Day game in a row I will have attended.

damn!

one freakin year, i am going to that game.

maybe this year if i can weasel tickets.....we shall see.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I just got 3 Tickets to Thanksgiving Dallas vs Tampa Bay. This will be the 30th Thanksgiving Day game in a row I will have attended.

wow,30 years in a row.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
damn!

one freakin year, i am going to that game.

maybe this year if i can weasel tickets.....we shall see.

Family tradition, Mom got tired of cooking dinner and cleaning up while everyone else sat in the living room watching the game. So she determined Thanksgiving would be spent in Dallas going to the game that way she got to enjoy the holiday as well as the game.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Family tradition, Mom got tired of cooking dinner and cleaning up while everyone else sat in the living room watching the game. So she determined Thanksgiving would be spent in Dallas going to the game that way she got to enjoy the holiday as well as the game.

sounds like one classy Lady!

superpunk

Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
yes sir!

try and get booked in the marriott....that is the team hotel.

Heh...my buddy just reminded me that we know people who live in Irving, right next to where Dat Nguyen lived (or used to live). So we'd prolly try to stay with them.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
djdoug said:
sounds to me like She is STILL IN CHARGE!!If She aint happy,no one is.

I thought that was the way it was in every family. :laugh1:
Dad is the man but mom runs the show, even in my 40's she still has input in my life and it is appreciated

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I thought that was the way it was in every family. :laugh1:
Dad is the man but mom runs the show, even in my 40's she still has input in my life and it is appreciated

you're right.You dont mess with my Mom or Grandma.Grandma at 83 is still in Charge!!If she wants something done,you'd better do it!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
djdoug said:
you're right.You dont mess with my Mom or Grandma.Grandma at 83 is still in Charge!!If she wants something done,you'd better do it!

You find out the chain of command at an early age and pay the price when you forget it. :laugh1:

TonyTone

Reaction score
I will see you guys at the Houston game. I am not sure of the ticket locations but I will let you guys know at that time.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
djdoug said:
got 4 to see the Saints sec.111 row 20 seats7-10.I expect a big"W" for a belated B-Day present for me.I'll turn 38 on the 9th.

Damn man you are getting old

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
I got tickets to the November 12 Arizona Cardinals vs. Dallas..I can not wait. New stadium....
:)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
sbuscha said:
I got tickets to the November 12 Arizona Cardinals vs. Dallas..I can not wait. New stadium....
:)

Nice looking stadium the Cards have. I'm sure the Cowboys will enjoy going to Arz this season and not have to play in the 100 heat. Seems every time we play there it is burning up even night games.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Nice looking stadium the Cards have. I'm sure the Cowboys will enjoy going to Arz this season and not have to play in the 100 heat. Seems every time we play there it is burning up even night games.

I am excited. Yes, it is usually september when the Cowboys come out here to play. 1:15 in November this year couldn't be better...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Both sets of my tix are upper deck, but at least they're toward the middle and behind the Cowboys bench.

The tix I was complaining about were upper endzone tix. No way I want to be that high AND behind the end zone. Yuck.

THere are no bad seats in texas stadium. The upper level is the equivalent of the second level of most stadiums.

I wouldnt worry about upper level seats, in fact I personally prefer them. I have season tickets in the upper level and I enjoy the game more there, I can watch the defenses line up and matchup better from there then the lower bowl.

Just my two cents.

ghst187

Reaction score
I'm going to the Texans game also, I got 30 yard line, Cowboys sideline, 3rd row seats. Should be able to hear TO and BP yelling at each other.
I did shell out some dough for the tickets though.