Seems to me Anti-Dak bunch are the Pro-Garrett bunch

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Anti-Daker bunch are the Pro-Garrett bunch... discuss...
but also Dak sucks..OK..lets call it as it is....Garrett must go with Linehan..OK lets call it as it is...i dont mind keeping Dak if he can get an offensive coach who can scheme him to his strengths...and then evaluate him...but Garrett and Linehan must go.....they stole all my platinum ore so no more plats till we get new coach...i cannot remember a time i have been this depressed with my cowboys during football season....in fact i smoked weed for the first time in a decade just to endure the pain

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
but also Dak sucks..OK..lets call it as it is....Garrett must go with Linehan..OK lets call it as it is...i dont mind keeping Dak if he can get an offensive coach who can scheme him to his strengths...and then evaluate him...but Garrett and Linehan must go.....they stole all my platinum ore so no more plats till we get new coach...i cannot remember a time i have been this depressed with my cowboys during football season....in fact i smoked weed for the first time in a decade just to endure the pain

Slow down, princess...

coult44

Reaction score
Fire Garrett, if new coach can develop Dak, Keep Dak. In fact hire the guy with that being the first thing for qualification. Simple...

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are there any pro Garrett people?
Why?
Dak still gets till the end of the season as far as I'm concerned.
It's a shame we can't get him a OC and a QB coach. Clearly he's not the same QB since the genius club changed his motion.
Bunch of arse clowns, this nightmare needs to end soon.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t get that sense at all. I like Dak. He had a bad game again this week, though.

GMO415

Reaction score
Dak stays.....hence, JJ has already decided to let a new HC fix the problem.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I have no issue with the Cowboys keeping Dak at what his value is as long as they change the HC and pursue a starting quality QB.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
If Dak wasn't stinking up the joint week in and week out no one would be anti-Dak. As it stands right now I am anti both. If by some miracle Dak turns it around and stops sucking I will stop being anti-Dak.

KingRah

Reaction score
The Anti-Daker bunch are the Pro-Garrett bunch... discuss...
I"m Anti Dak for the last year when it became clear he's not the franchise guy. I've also been indifferent when it came to Garrett.
He's not terrible, but he doesn't make the team better. This offense isn't creative. The Steelers, Rams, Saints and Chiefs have systems get help average receivers get open. Our offense is like the Packers. It only works if your skill players are dominant. That's why we only won when we had the best line and best running game. Imagine if we had the saints offense along with Zeke and Dez? We would've been amazing.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Not ready to throw the baby out with the bath water, I blame the parents..

Get new coaches, draft a qb early if one falls or bring in somebody like Bridgewater for competition but for me I’d still keep Dak as a back up if he doesn’t turn it around under new coaches...

KingRah

Reaction score
Not ready to throw the baby out with the bath water, I blame the parents..

Get new coaches, draft a qb early if one falls or bring in somebody like Bridgewater for competition but for me I’d still keep Dak as a back up if he doesn’t turn it around under new coaches...
You have to be a top 10 qb to succeed with this boring non creative offense. If we keep dak, we HAVE! to get a whole new playbook and a different offensive mentality.