Semi-official Skins-Chargers Thread ***Final: SD - 23 Was - 17***

vicjagger

Reaction score
Charger's radio announcers just said that Shawne Merriman's next sack (his 8th) will trigger a 1.5 million dollar incentive clause in his contract, and he gets another $250,000 for very sack thereafter.

vicjagger

Reaction score
The Commanders D completely shut down the Charger's O in the 1st qtr. Lots of pressure.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I wonder how much time is going to be spent on ES photoshopping pictures to show LT was down

aznhalf

Reaction score
Haha, bob I was thinking the same thing. Bruenell to moss for a skins touchdown

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Skins look good, especially on Defense, as long as they have Brunell and Moss healthy they may have a chance.

Mansta54

Reaction score
vicjagger said:
The Commanders D completely shut down the Charger's O in the 1st qtr. Lots of pressure.

Yeah but their heat comes from BLITZING all the time. That will bite you sooner or later.. You'll see as the game goes on.. Live by the blitz, die by the blitz...

aznhalf

Reaction score
Chargers just missed another field goal. Even when its not our team kickers hurt us=(

burmafrd

Reaction score
Ever since he missed that FG in the playoffs last year, Kaeding has not been the same.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Commanders are up by 10, Chargers just dropped another pass, that's 7 now.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I think all the tough games and losses are starting to get to the Chargers- I think that mentally and physically they are about used up. Knowing how tough it will be just to get into the playoffs from where they are now, they might be getting close to throwing in the towel.

vicjagger

Reaction score
SD is fighting back. They're down to the Washington 30. End of 3rd qtr.