Send a Note For Greg Gaither

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
arync;2762165 said:
Get well soon and I hope you have a speedy recovery

My prayers are with you, and may God grant you blessings in your recovery. Matthew 19 verse 26, but jesus looked at them and said to them, with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. So, believe in God through Jesus whom sits with the heavenly father in Heaven and rules all things.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Greg,

Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers, we love you and are truly grateful that you are with the Cowboys.

God Bless,

David

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Greg,

The Cowboys nation is with you and we all are praying for a speedy recovery. Let's all count our blessing that this event wasn't more tragic than it already is. Good luck and God's speed.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mr. Gaither, I hope that you will be able to recover fully from your injuries. You're in our thoughts. Get well soon.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Mr. Gaither,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and my wishes are for your speedy recovery and return back to working with the game you love! Get well soon, we need you out there but most importantly, your family needs you! Take care!

Reaction score
Greg,

Praying and hoping for a speedy recovery. Know that all our prayer and well wishes are with you. Be strong.

Robert
Richmond, VA

Rhubarb

Reaction score
Mr. Gaither, you'll be in my prayers and those of my family. Stay strong and get well soon!!

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
ethiostar;2762113 said:
Get well soon Greg. Best of luck.
Hi Greg, hang in their buddy you will be back in the saddle before you know it. Wishing you and your family all the best.

1fisher

Reaction score
Greg, My thoughts and prayers are with you. Get well soon and God bless you!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Greg,

Good luck in your recovery. I know this is a traumatic time for you, but I'm sure you will pull through. Just know that you are in the hearts and prayers of Cowboys fans everywhere.

From a Cowboys fan in Michigan.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Wishing you a speedy recovery and praying for your return to the Boys. Best

Rackat

Reaction score
God Bless you and your family and may you have a speedy recovery.