Senior Bowl Coverage on ESPN NOW

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I wish they'd stop interviewing people and show the practice.

Mangold's looking great again though.

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
I wish they'd stop interviewing people and show the practice.

Mangold's looking great again though.

He sure is. Wish Dallas could get their paws on him somehow.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Shuttemdown41 said:

they're comparing him to Jeff Faine, his potential to be taken in the 1st round, who's done squat in the NFL

sorry, I want an impact player taken in the 1st

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Shuttemdown41 said:
Wow - so wheres this guy projected. I had not heard of him till today actually.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
they're comparing him to Jeff Faine, his potential to be taken in the 1st round, who's done squat in the NFL

sorry, I want an impact player taken in the 1st
Were talking center here. What do you want him to do. If you never hear his name, hes great. I never hear Fains name mentioned, course I dont know what team hes on either. But the fact remains, you can't look at stats on a center and see how good he is, the more invisible he is on the stat sheet the better he is, so if Fains got nothing, I would want a guy like fain. Center could be an impact player. Imagine Larry Allen - this time at center though. Just saying not all impact players score TDs or run for yards.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
Were talking center here. What do you want him to do. If you never hear his name, hes great. I never hear Fains name mentioned, course I dont know what team hes on either. But the fact remains, you can't look at stats on a center and see how good he is, the more invisible he is on the stat sheet the better he is, so if Fains got nothing, I would want a guy like fain. Center could be an impact player. Imagine Larry Allen - this time at center though. Just saying not all impact players score TDs or run for yards.

Faine isn't great though. For a first round pick, he has been a bit of a disappointment.

Reed

Reaction score
they showed anthony smith, one of the most underated players in the draft, hes giong to be a good safety in the nfl

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Reed said:
they showed anthony smith, one of the most underated players in the draft, hes giong to be a good safety in the nfl

I agree on Smith = he's a football player. He may actually drop as he was measured at only 5-11 and not the 6-2 he was listed as. Probably around 4th round.

jbsg02

Reaction score
Anthony Smith could be a solid pick at safety. I doubt he lasts til the 4th round though. He had a 2nd round grade and I don't think he slips to day 2

Reed

Reaction score
isnt 4th round day one? anyways i watched smith play at syracuse cuase i go to school here, hes very athletic, can hit, and gets lots of ints and broken up passes, im glad nors agrees too, he did a good job predicting ware last draft

jbsg02

Reaction score
Reed said:
isnt 4th round day one? anyways i watched smith play at syracuse cuase i go to school here, hes very athletic, can hit, and gets lots of ints and broken up passes, im glad nors agrees too, he did a good job predicting ware last draft

1st day ends with round 3 and 4th starts the 2nd

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
If you go by what Kiper says, there will be 46 players taken in the first round. Every player he mentions is going in the early first round, middle of round one, or late in the first round.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy said:
If you go by what Kiper says, there will be 46 players taken in the first round. Every player he mentions is going in the early first round, middle of round one, or late in the first round.

I thought he had 53 players in the first round as of now???????:confused: