Senior bowl game thread

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I don't want a one handed player.

Folks like a player with a story to get behind.

On the first defensive snap of the game he missed the tackle because he couldn’t wrap up the RB.

I’m with you; I need a guy that at bare minimum has all his faculties. People will take that wrong and think it’s mean spirited but I think it’s obvious.

sbark

Reaction score
Dallas could use a LB
I think he will slide into the 4th or later...had injuries Jr year, FCS.........but kid is a winner, showed well against FBS on Sat. has NFL size at 6'4" near250 already..........heck he could grow into our new ROMAC with out the purple juice. :)

Beaker42

Reaction score
I don't see the hype...Looks like a JAG to me. Kind of a Kyle Williams clone....

Kid splits double teams, slides around the center w/ ease, lives in opponents’ backfields. Yup, typical JAG. Give me JAG’s like him all day long.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I’m confused....you just said JAG and Kyle Williams in the same reference. I’d be estatic to draft a 5x pro bowl Kyle Williams clone.

yea, in what world is Kyle Williams, and his 43.5 career sacks a JAG?

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I don't see the hype...Looks like a JAG to me. Kind of a Kyle Williams clone....

I'm gonna assume you just aren't that familiar with Kyle Williams. If I was guaranteed Kyle Williams type production, I'd be hard pressed to pass on them at #19, and simply wouldn't with any subsequent picks. Kinda like people ragging on Greg Ellis. Yea, he's no Randy Moss, but he wasn't a bust by far.