Senior Bowl Thread

Creeper

Reaction score
Gallimore looked really good in the game. Strowbridge did not. I would stay away from him. He was getting blown off the LOS in the game. To me game film is 10 times more important than practice film.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
And, the most Unappreciated Award goes to Davon Hamilton - I challenge folks if they can to go back and watch all the highlights of Anae and Uche’s sacks........watch how #53 for the North is CONSTANTLY battling double teams and allowing both of them to feast against 1-on-1 matchups. That’s EXACTLY how it’s supposed to work. Was shocked at how the North absolutely DOMINATED the LOS.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Gallimore looked really good in the game. Strowbridge did not. I would stay away from him. He was getting blown off the LOS in the game. To me game film is 10 times more important than practice film.

He’s a DE only at this point

Rayman70

Reaction score
yup strowbridge just looked outmatched mostly. Its a pass for me on him. UCHE, ALTON ROBINSON AND ANAE better be 3 cats we are looking at. Robinson reminds me of Jerome Brown from those 90's Eagles teams. Big powerful man that uses his size to beat his man.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Gallimore looks like one of those BIG thuggish immovable objects you draft in like round 2, to stuff the run for 10 years and call it a day. LOVE his game. Gallimore next to Daniel Wise and DLAW, and MAYBE Alton Robinson would be intriguing. I love Armstrong too..he has improved over the last 2 years.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Dang nabbitt I missed it again!! Who do we like and who looked good?

JeffInDC

Reaction score
yup strowbridge just looked outmatched mostly. Its a pass for me on him. UCHE, ALTON ROBINSON AND ANAE better be 3 cats we are looking at. Robinson reminds me of Jerome Brown from those 90's Eagles teams. Big powerful man that uses his size to beat his man.

Umm, Robinson weighed in @ 259 lbs. Jerome Brown was listed & 292. Not seeing the similarities. The 3 of them are outside rushers that know how to use their hands and convert speed to power to beat their opponent.........