Senior vs. Junior Cadillac Bikes

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Just wondering which bike other cycle fans like?

Here is Senior's bike.

01-OCC-cadillac-625x450.jpg

This is Junior's bike.

02-PJD-cadillac-625x450.jpg

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
I like a little bit of both. The grill accent piece on Senior's bike is great, but I really don't like the boxiness over the rear fender and the head light. Yeah, that's an element that Cadillac incorporates into a few of their vehicles but it doesn't mean I have to like it on a bike.

The lines of Junior's bike just say smoooooooooooooooooth from the gas tank through the seat and back across the rear fender. Sweet emotion curves there. The face plate over the V-twin is pretty sharp and the dual exhaust splitting out to four exhausts is eye catching as well. I bet that mutha sounds like nothing else. Vinnie always has a thing for his exhausts sounding tough.

Senior's bike reminds me more of a Caddy, however it looks like a OCC bike redesigned to look like a Caddy. Not enough "custom" for my tastes.

Junior's bike looks like a custom bike with Caddy accents.

Gotta go with Junior's.

Big D

Reaction score
I'd take the seniors. I prefer the sleek look.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
It's not even close really. These pictures really don't do Junior's bike justice. It's a much nicer bike with a lot more work put into it than the one from OCC.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Ozzu;3971943 said:
It's not even close really. These pictures really don't do Junior's bike justice. It's a much nicer bike with a lot more work put into it than the one from OCC.

I went and caught the final video of the build off.

Junior's bike kicks Senior's to the curb, spins dirt on it, and laughs as it drives away.

No kickstand??? Hydraulic frame lift? Off the freaking chain. The back fender seems a bit cheesy and overdone to my taste, I openly prefer Senior's dual exhaust pipes. Senior went for raw power and topping out at 210 horses, he got what he went after.

I won't spoil the vote, but its 100,000 to 6700.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I haven't liked any of Sr's bikes since Jr left this one included. I give this one to Jr.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Sr's bike looks like it represents the Cadillac CTS-V. Jr's looks like it represents the Escalade.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are aspects of both I like.

I thought it was odd that Junior did pretty much an exact copy of the tail end but left the pipes out of the back end which seems to be a pretty distinctive part of the back end of the car. While Sr had the pipes located there but did not do as much detail on the back end.

I liked the idea that Sr did with the big motor and the nitrous tank to show the power of the bike with reflects on the car as the car is very powerful.

I like the grated gas tank area on Sr's bike as well.

Although I like the kickstand feature I think the pipes looked wrong for Jrs bike as it looked nothing like something that would match the car.

I also noticed that Jr had the caddy emblem on the front and back fenders but I don't recall the same for Sr's bike.

I like aspects of both but all in all I give the nod to Jrs for being closer to the caddy car.

One thing that got me is that neither did the paint in White. Pretty much everyone on Jr's side told him to go with white yet he stuck with black. I think the white would have been stunning.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Couple of other things to consider.

Junior had less resources and man power to do the job. Heck both talked during the project of how OCC had more resources to do these things yet in the end JR will probably win. The reason he will probably win is the hydraulic lift/drop for a kickstand.

Something I have noticed from this show and current biker build off between the two.

Junior is finally starting to do more of what Sr always complained about.

Working longer hours, being there more (for the most part), being on time, taking things more serious from a ownership/management area.

Sr is the type that will probably never be happy, will always find something to complain about, has issues himself that he projects on to his son and has a victim mentality to a degree. However with all of that Jr was a pain in previous versions of the show and I think it went beyond the producers/directors trying to paint him in any light.
I think being on his own has finally made him mature some and take more responsibility instead of taking so many things for granted.

In the split it looks like both have won.

I don't think they will ever have a happy happy joy joy type of relationship down the road but maybe they will be able to respect each other a tad more.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Junior's bike isn't even realistic. It would bottom out if you rode it over a pebble.

Personally, If I were buying a bike, I would look elsewhere. I'm not a fan of either of their work.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jimmy40;3972005 said:
the body raises up.

Exactly and it is not like he is the first to use that process. I don't know if Matt Hotch(sp?) is the first to use it be he has been using it for years.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3972006 said:
Exactly and it is not like he is the first to use that process. I don't know if Matt Hotch(sp?) is the first to use it be he has been using it for years.

Will it jump too?

[youtube]PXUIDIK7VJc[/youtube]

As I said, I'm not a fan of either of their work.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
nyc;3972002 said:
Junior's bike isn't even realistic. It would bottom out if you rode it over a pebble.

Personally, If I were buying a bike, I would look elsewhere. I'm not a fan of either of their work.

If they were the only two choices and I had the money of course I'd go with Jr. Sr just does a variation of the bikes he's done before.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
I like the looks of Jr's better.

All in all, though, I'd rather ride a standard.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3972001 said:
Couple of other things to consider.

Junior had less resources and man power to do the job. Heck both talked during the project of how OCC had more resources to do these things yet in the end JR will probably win. The reason he will probably win is the hydraulic lift/drop for a kickstand.

Something I have noticed from this show and current biker build off between the two.

Junior is finally starting to do more of what Sr always complained about.

Working longer hours, being there more (for the most part), being on time, taking things more serious from a ownership/management area.

Sr is the type that will probably never be happy, will always find something to complain about, has issues himself that he projects on to his son and has a victim mentality to a degree. However with all of that Jr was a pain in previous versions of the show and I think it went beyond the producers/directors trying to paint him in any light.
I think being on his own has finally made him mature some and take more responsibility instead of taking so many things for granted.

In the split it looks like both have won.

I don't think they will ever have a happy happy joy joy type of relationship down the road but maybe they will be able to respect each other a tad more.

Jr did more building than Sr did. Although Sr doesn't really have to and Jr does. Sr pretty much delegates everything and just shows up to make changes. I just don't care for Sr. I know it's business but you don't do the things he's done to your son.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I do like this one though. Kicks the crap out of both of those bikes.

Needs a better paint job though. Something that sticks out more and punches you in the nads. Powder blue is for Justin Bieber's crew.

AmericanChopper-group.jpg

jimmy40

Reaction score
really no fair way to vote on any of the bike buildoffs unless you don't know who built what.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
jimmy40;3972030 said:
really no fair way to vote on any of the bike buildoffs unless you don't know who built what.

You make a good point. I'll admit I'm a little biased towards Jr.