Sensing a Big Game for Gallup

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Earlier in the week, I was pondering about the Chargers game and thought to myself it would be a good game for Cooks to finally break out. However, the more I think about it, the more I think this could be a big game for Gallup, especially if McCarthy has implemented motion into the offense.

I don't know. Just a feeling. My theory, if they get Gallup involved early and often in the 1st quarter, the Chargers defense will have a tough time containing the rest of our offense. If I'm the OC, I make Gallup my target in the 1st quarter and let the rest fall in place. It worked against the Bucs last year. Each week, I see improvement from Gallup, contrary to what many of our fans have been observing.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I would think CeeDee will have a big game. The nickel corner is Ja'Sir Taylor a 2022 6th round pick. But whomever faces the corner on the opposite side of Asante Samuel should have a big game as well against 2017 udfa Michael Davis the left corner.

foofighters

Reaction score
We are going to force it to Ceedee. This is going either be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the Chargers D.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
CeeMee Lamb has been in Dak's ear all week. Look for a big game or a meltdown :laugh:

Reactions: CWR