Serena Williams

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
LatinG187 said:
I don't know bout the rest of you guys,but that *** looks fake to me.It looks like she's had cheek implants or somethin'.Anyone else agree?
Thought the same thing, but who cares ? :D

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Vida looks better than any of them.
yes agreed, although Crystal the DC cheerleader is the hottest :) IMO at least, i hope i don't get flamed for that. I thought CowboyinIraq was going to bite my head off, for thinking those cheerleaders were hot. :D

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
yes agreed, although Crystal the DC cheerleader is the hottest :) IMO at least, i hope i don't get flamed for that. I thought CowboyinIraq was going to bite my head off, for thinking those cheerleaders were hot. :D

Crystal is hot

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Good thing i saw her first..... :D Shotgun! , they say all great minds think alike.... :D

too bad you are dead http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/snipersmilie.gif

Now she is all mine

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
jacs said:
too bad you are dead http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/snipersmilie.gif

Now she is all mine
LOL, im still here, alive and well, plus if you're in mexico, i'm alot closer to her..... :p

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
LOL, im still here, alive and well, plus if you're in mexico, i'm alot closer to her..... :p

well if they come to cabos again i can catch them there ;)

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
jacs said:
well if they come to cabos again i can catch them there ;)
Or they could come to padre island or south padre, hey i'm even closer to cancun than you , i think ? don't know what my argument is....but it's something like they can have photoshoots there.... :D

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
i wanted to go to Cabos when they came but work prevented that.

Tijuana is the border to California/San Diego and all the way ton Baja California is Cabo

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
jacs said:
i wanted to go to Cabos when they came but work prevented that.

Tijuana is the border to California/San Diego and all the way ton Baja California is Cabo
cool bro, i'm over here in South Texas. Close to the border (2 hours or a little less)where Laredo and Nuevo Laredo meet. I'm also close to the border where U.S meets Mexico, through Reynosa, Progreso, etc.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
cool bro, i'm over here in South Texas. Close to the border (2 hours or a little less)where Laredo and Nuevo Laredo meet. I'm also close to the border where U.S meets Mexico, through Reynosa, Progreso, etc.

i have a few cousins that live in Monterrey, how is the border crossing over there?
Is there too many cars waiting to cross?
Is it true that you have to pay to cross the border?

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
jacs said:
i have a few cousins that live in Monterrey, how is the border crossing over there?
Is there too many cars waiting to cross?
Is it true that you have to pay to cross the border?
yes i believe 50 cents to enter mexico, and 25 cents to get back.... The cars are usually stacked whenever i go (which isn't often) i don't live that close ..... Thank God! I also have a cousin that lives in Monterrey....but then who doesn't ? :D

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
yes i believe 50 cents to enter mexico, and 25 cents to get back.... The cars are usually stacked whenever i go (which isn't often) i don't live that close ..... Thank God! I also have a cousin that lives in Monterrey....but then who doesn't ? :D

man it blows that they charge you but over here most of the time theres a lot of people wanting to cross (like 200 in car and sometimes more then 500 on foot) i dont cross unless there like 50 cars or so especially this days that is really hot

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
yeah, this heat is killer, especially down in the humid areas..... :eek: It just isn't worth it....

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
yeah, this heat is killer, especially down in the humid areas..... :eek: It just isn't worth it....

lately its been really humid out here :mad:

maloy

Drama King
Reaction score
If anyone knows how to post them here without clicking the link feel free to do it. I love this thread.

AAprv_04.jpg

AAprv_01.jpg

xbc_amb_120.jpg