Serious conversation I just had with Brandon Noble

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Well I'm on vacation right now and I have some weird schedule where I go to sleep at 9 PM, then wake up at 1 AM, and then don't go back to sleep until 6 AM. So I go online to see if any friends are on, which none are on, because it's 4 AM for cryin out loud, and what do I know, hall of fame defensive tackle Brandon Noble is online. I found out how to get a timestamp so you can see this convo lasted a whole 6 minutes.

Make7upYours523 (4:04:02 AM): hey brandon, what you doin on so early
Brandonchief (4:05:06 AM): i always get up this early, just not online
Brandonchief (4:05:14 AM): how are you doing?
Make7upYours523 (4:05:39 AM): I'm doin good man, on vacation right now from school
Make7upYours523 (4:05:45 AM): got a bball game around 10
Make7upYours523 (4:06:04 AM): what are you gonna do today?
Brandonchief (4:06:28 AM): go workout and then play with my kids
Make7upYours523 (4:06:48 AM): thats cool man
Make7upYours523 (4:06:51 AM): how old are they?
Brandonchief (4:07:02 AM): 1 and 2
Brandonchief (4:07:22 AM): we have our hands full
Make7upYours523 (4:07:24 AM): nice man, thinkin about having any more?
Brandonchief (4:08:03 AM): maybe
Brandonchief (4:08:14 AM): up to my wife, i would like more
Make7upYours523 (4:08:51 AM): hahaha, that would suck if the next time you impregnated your wife you found out that she was gonna have quintuplets
Brandonchief (4:09:34 AM): yeah, that may be a few too many kids
Brandonchief (4:10:23 AM): sorry i got to cut this short, gotta fix breakfast before the little ones get up
Make7upYours523 (4:10:32 AM): no problem man
Make7upYours523 (4:10:36 AM): take it easy
Brandonchief (4:10:41 AM): enjoy your vacation
Make7upYours523 (4:10:48 AM): i will, enjoy your kids
Make7upYours523 (4:10:50 AM): lol

edit: he is still online at this moment, see if you can IM him, I'm not makin this up

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Brandon is far frorm a HOF'er. Ask if he could make me something?

Reaction score
JBell523 said:
Well I'm on vacation right now and I have some weird schedule where I go to sleep at 9 PM, then wake up at 1 AM, and then don't go back to sleep until 6 AM. So I go online to see if any friends are on, which none are on, because it's 4 AM for cryin out loud, and what do I know, hall of fame defensive tackle Brandon Noble is online. I found out how to get a timestamp so you can see this convo lasted a whole 6 minutes.

Make7upYours523 (4:04:02 AM): hey brandon, what you doin on so early
Brandonchief (4:05:06 AM): i always get up this early, just not online
Brandonchief (4:05:14 AM): how are you doing?
Make7upYours523 (4:05:39 AM): I'm doin good man, on vacation right now from school
Make7upYours523 (4:05:45 AM): got a bball game around 10
Make7upYours523 (4:06:04 AM): what are you gonna do today?
Brandonchief (4:06:28 AM): go workout and then play with my kids
Make7upYours523 (4:06:48 AM): thats cool man
Make7upYours523 (4:06:51 AM): how old are they?
Brandonchief (4:07:02 AM): 1 and 2
Brandonchief (4:07:22 AM): we have our hands full
Make7upYours523 (4:07:24 AM): nice man, thinkin about having any more?
Brandonchief (4:08:03 AM): maybe
Brandonchief (4:08:14 AM): up to my wife, i would like more
Make7upYours523 (4:08:51 AM): hahaha, that would suck if the next time you impregnated your wife you found out that she was gonna have quintuplets
Brandonchief (4:09:34 AM): yeah, that may be a few too many kids
Brandonchief (4:10:23 AM): sorry i got to cut this short, gotta fix breakfast before the little ones get up
Make7upYours523 (4:10:32 AM): no problem man
Make7upYours523 (4:10:36 AM): take it easy
Brandonchief (4:10:41 AM): enjoy your vacation
Make7upYours523 (4:10:48 AM): i will, enjoy your kids
Make7upYours523 (4:10:50 AM): lol

edit: he is still online at this moment, see if you can IM him, I'm not makin this up

Honestly dude, why do you post this? It's embarrassing,,,

JBell

Reaction score
EGG said:
Honestly dude, why do you post this? It's embarrassing,,,
really now, is it? explain.

and come on now, I'm not serious about the Hall of Fame part... if you can't tell that's a joke, then god bless you.

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
In case yall didnt get enough, here is his last conversation.

Make7upYours523: hey what up
Brandonchief: hey
Make7upYours523: you better kiss your mommy good bye on September 27th
Make7upYours523: and your daddy
Make7upYours523: and your little baby
Make7upYours523: because the cowboys are in town that day
Brandonchief: it should be a well fought game
Make7upYours523: like my buddy icon?
Brandonchief: who is it?
Make7upYours523: your wife
Make7upYours523: j/k its Jessica Alba
Make7upYours523: hey well im out like a fat girl in a dodgeball game
Make7upYours523: later

lkelly

Reaction score
Two reasons why I wouldn't have posted that...

1. When you are conversing with someone online, especially if they are in the public eye, it is polite to let them know that you plan on posting their words/conversations online for anyone to read. No different than taping a phone conversation and playing it on the radio.

2. Athletes, actors, really anyone might not want their chat screen names given out in public. Once again, it is a courtesy thing. I wonder how Brandon would feel if a bunch of obnoxious fans started sending him messages telling him that he sucks or making comments regarding his young children.

I have a relative who is fairly popular in the movie industry, and I know he wouldn't want me posting personal information about him in a public forum. Maybe you are good friends with Brandon and he doesn't care about any of the above, but that's just my opinion.

I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish with your post, other than telling us that you have the ability to chat with Brandon Noble online. Well, maybe that and the fact that you played basketball at 10:00.

Reaction score
JBell523 said:
really now, is it? explain.

and come on now, I'm not serious about the Hall of Fame part... if you can't tell that's a joke, then god bless you.

It's one thing to be meaninglessly cruel, and I don't believe I've crossed that line, I'm just being honest and constructive. By any objective account you are cyber-stalking Noble and posting the ugly results. God help us if you ever get Ebeneezer Ekuban's phone number.

Skeptic

Reaction score
Is this AIM, or something like Yahoo or MSN messenger?

Inquiring minds want to know.

JBell

Reaction score
lkelly said:
Two reasons why I wouldn't have posted that...

1. When you are conversing with someone online, especially if they are in the public eye, it is polite to let them know that you plan on posting their words/conversations online for anyone to read. No different than taping a phone conversation and playing it on the radio.

2. Athletes, actors, really anyone might not want their chat screen names given out in public. Once again, it is a courtesy thing. I wonder how Brandon would feel if a bunch of obnoxious fans started sending him messages telling him that he sucks or making comments regarding his young children.

I have a relative who is fairly popular in the movie industry, and I know he wouldn't want me posting personal information about him in a public forum. Maybe you are good friends with Brandon and he doesn't care about any of the above, but that's just my opinion.

I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish with your post, other than telling us that you have the ability to chat with Brandon Noble online. Well, maybe that and the fact that you played basketball at 10:00.
you made some good points.... it's basically just for entertainment

JBell

Reaction score
Skeptic said:
Is this AIM, or something like Yahoo or MSN messenger?

Inquiring minds want to know.
this is on AIM

JBell

Reaction score
EGG said:
It's one thing to be meaninglessly cruel, and I don't believe I've crossed that line, I'm just being honest and constructive. By any objective account you are cyber-stalking Noble and posting the ugly results. God help us if you ever get Ebeneezer Ekuban's phone number.
Cyberstalking??? LOL

it's not like when I'm on the computer I sit here and think to myself "when is he getting on, when is he getting on"

I talk with my friends on AIM a lot, and every so once in while he signs on and I have little chats with him... that is NOT cyberstalking