Serious question for die hards

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Fans! Is there any liquor that will make me like Garrett? I think I'm pissing off @Idgit and I don't want to get sent to the pit of mysery.

Silly people...It's not always about the drink. Sometimes it's about how it's consumed. Gitter dun....;)

girl_beer_bongs_16.jpg

jason-garrett-nfl-dallas-cowboys-seattle-seahawks7.jpg

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The only way to shotgun a beer is with a ziplock bag or a key/knife :D

Yeah...I learned the hard way...about died in my 20's doing a 6 pack in under 5 seconds...The whole damn party was in shock when I pulled it off. The problem was the air trapped inside my lungs. I literally thought my chest was gonna explode. But like a champ...I pulled through....then proceed to do it again....to prove it wasn't a fluke. Should have got a gold jacket that night.:)

ShortRound

Reaction score
Yeah...I learned the hard way...about died in my 20's doing a 6 pack in under 5 seconds...The whole damn party was in shock when I pulled it off. The problem was the air trapped inside my lungs. I literally thought my chest was gonna explode. But like a champ...I pulled through....then proceed to do it again....to prove it wasn't a fluke. Should have got a gold jacket that night.:)

I slammed a triple whiskey when I was 15 once. I thought you drank it like beer.
I had an immediate pain in my neck and had to sit down for a few minutes.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
190 proof. We used to mix it with Grape Kool Aid when I was young and stupid. Purple Jesus...those were the days. :muttley:

everclear_1_75__67845.1337200501.jpg

Or "hunch punch", for those of you that were not religious.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Silly people...It's not always about the drink. Sometimes it's about how it's consumed. Gitter dun....;)

girl_beer_bongs_16.jpg

jason-garrett-nfl-dallas-cowboys-seattle-seahawks7.jpg

I'm just glad you meant shotgunning. I would have rolled if you meant taking alcohol anally. Many have died that way while some singers swear by it.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Fans! Is there any liquor that will make me like Garrett? I think I'm pissing off @Idgit and I don't want to get sent to the pit of mysery.

I tried mixing some China White in with my Acapulco Gold and do a Yager shooter after each toke. When my high-o-meter was pegged in the red I found myself staring out the window, surprisingly aroused by my neighbor's wife who is 4'11", and tipping out at about 260. And she grows a much better mustache then I.

Turning back to the game, my discontent was made glorious by the Redheaded son of Jones. I still wanted Garrett fired.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I tried mixing some China White in with my Acapulco Gold and do a Yager shooter after each toke. When my high-o-meter was pegged in the red I found myself staring out the window, surprisingly aroused by my neighbor's wife who is 4'11", and tipping out at about 260. And she grows a much better mustache then I.

Turning back to the game, my discontent was made glorious by the Redheaded son of Jones. I still wanted Garrett fired.
Lol! That's some gooood stuff.