serious ticket help

roywilliamsfan1

Benched
Reaction score
hi i'm from california , close to sacramento , and i'm a die hard cowboy fan , and i know they are coming to play the niners and the raiders this year, does anyone know where i can get good tickets because i called ticketmaster and they are sold out................i would really appreciate your help

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Your best bet is either www.stubhub.com or www.ebay.com .. I bought a ticket for the Cowboys-Eagles MNF game, section 123 in Philadelphia for $300 two months ago (it's selling for $500/ticket now).

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Try stubhub.com

That's where I'm going to be buying my tickets for the San Diego game.

roywilliamsfan1

Benched
Reaction score
thanx alot skaven , anyone else that lives in california and already bought tickets, if u can help me out , that would be really cool

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
roywilliamsfan1 said:
thanx alot skaven , anyone else that lives in california and already bought tickets, if u can help me out , that would be really cool

roywilliamsfan1 I sent you a PM about this. You can PM me back if you want.

TheHustler

Reaction score
Tickets for the Raiders game are NOT sold out. In fact, I'm going to the A's game tonite, and going to buy my Cowboys @ Raiders tickets while I am there.

Tickets for the 49ers game sold out first day they were available.

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Stubhub and a few others are good. I do not care for Ticketmaster, horrible for single game tickets.

ratpower

Reaction score
Stubhub (that's where I got 49ers), EBAY (thats where I got Charger tix). Get them soon because the prices keep going up...