Seriously... Saints win bigger for Cowboys

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
On the whole... this game didnt mean that much... if anything we were shown that doing "certain things"... we can be beat... badly....

So give the Saints the win.... and the 2nd seed (for now) and we come down to earth via the beatdown by Karney with a K LOL....

Cowboy fans... looking back in about a month or so... we will be glad to have won the one that counts against the Saints... the one in the playoffs. They can have the ultimately meaningless one in regular season

I will be here ALL DAY!

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
YoMick;1225864 said:
On the whole... this game didnt mean that much... if anything we were shown that doing "certain things"... we can be beat... badly....

So give the Saints the win.... and the 2nd seed (for now) and we come down to earth via the beatdown by Karney with a K LOL....

Cowboy fans... looking back in about a month or so... we will be glad to have won the one that counts against the Saints... the one in the playoffs. They can have the ultimately meaningless one in regular season

I will be here ALL DAY!

Maybe.

Regardless, it was still an embarassing beatdown. Maybe the players ate too much of the chocolate -- or whatever the hell the expression is Parcells uses for the players thinking too highly of themselves -- and thought NO would lay down after the first few heavy blows.

The good news is that the Cowboys will live to play another day and have somthing to build on for the playoffs. We'll see how good this team really is Saturday night in Georgia. Hopefully, the lights will not go out on them.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
yeah luckly its in the reg season and not the playoffs.....zimmer will learn how to cover those rb in the flats..thats what killed us

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
If we meet them in the playoffs it'll likely be in New Orleans. I doubt we'll see the exact same results. But then again, I doubt Zimmer will get a clue by then either.

QT

Reaction score
I'm glad we lost. So Romo can focus now instead of going all over the country to do TV shows.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
QuanTran;1225934 said:
I'm glad we lost. So Romo can focus now instead of going all over the country to do TV shows.

Yes. Magical Mystery Tour canceled. Romo back to the studio.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Nothing but a chance at a first round bye and a home playoff game in the divisional playoff game. Other then those 2 HUGE things that game meant nothing.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Doomsday;1226051 said:
Nothing but a chance at a first round bye and a home playoff game in the divisional playoff game. Other then those 2 HUGE things that game meant nothing.

Well... you could sulk about it or we could look to the next game... the only thing that matters now... we are 5-2 in last 7 games... no crying in football