Seriously, what would you give up for ....

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ndamukong Suh
DT
Nebraska

And remember, football street fighters, you have to give something/someone valuable to receive this instant franchise player.

You know the guy, he tossed around that little ragdoll Colt McCoy and his huskeers should have beaten the shorthorns.

Speak among yourselves, but no sudden moves . . . .

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;3287896 said:
Ndamukong Suh\
DT
Nebraska

And remember, football street fighters, you have to give some valuable to receive this instant franchise player.

Speak among yourselves, but no sudden moves . . . .

This is the kind of post that I expect from R2A. Bravo.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;3287900 said:
Please, keep your anime characters out of this, Clark.

Its not anime. Anime is symbolized by large round eyes. This thread like your schtick is fail.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;3287902 said:
Its not anime. Anime is symbolized by large round eyes. This thread like your schtick is fail.

No, no. You are anime. Wont you fuel up your jetpack and fly into another dimension Ohishabi? Oh, never mind. . . .

:D

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Dash28;3287906 said:
Nada, would be a waste in our system.

Actually, he would be a great attacking DE in Wade's system.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The same answer I gave in the Eric Berry thread that asked the exact same thing.

Nothing. The price is too high.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Hostile;3287960 said:
The same answer I gave in the Eric Berry thread that asked the exact same thing.

Nothing. The price is too high.

Pretty much sums it up!

I would love to have him but I hate moving players just to move them. How do we know Ratliff would be great at DE? He is an all-pro DT and has said he feels more comfortable at DT. How do we KNOW Suh would be a great DE? I expect he would be, but I don't KNOW he will. B/c of those reasons anything we'd have to give up to get him is not worth it to me.