SF/Buf 73, Dallas 13

erod

Reaction score
No, I don't give them the garbage TD late.

That is exactly who they are. Beat up the dregs of the league, then fall apart. Dallas doesn't just lose these games, they get annihilated.

Rinse and repeat for 8 years. Scared and outclassed. Buffalo has had a tough year, bit not once have they been boat-raced.

Quarterbacks matter in games like this. They have to be what the game calls for. Dak proves over and over that he's not that.

The answers are not in that locker room. We know it, and they know it, but nothing will be done.

They'll just keep running it back again and again.

Creeper

Reaction score
The garbage TD counts too. The Bills were still playing tight defense trying to keep Dallas from scoring a TD. Too little too late, yes, but it's not like the Bills let them score.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Maybe 1 year the NFC East will have 3 playoff teams and the Cowboys will be able to get the #1 seed and play both opponents. That's the only way I see them getting to a Super Bowl :confused:

SackMaster

Reaction score
If you don't count garbage time TDs, then you should stop with SF and Buffalo 1st half scores. Because anything after halftime have been garbage for those teams too.

So ... 42-10

Not trying to undermined your point, just using your logic to be more realistic.
:thumbup:

erod

Reaction score
I get it, I really do. But why does it always have to be about one player? Not making excuses for him, but if you think an A-plus game by Dak today would have mattered I don't know what you have watched the past three hours.
It absolutely would have mattered.

You can't put up 6 lousy first downs in the first half and wear out your defense like that.

You have to play the game that's on the field, and if that means you win a track meet, then you do. Dallas has the players for that.

Switch the quarterbacks today, and that is a tight game.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
No, I don't give them the garbage TD late.

That is exactly who they are. Beat up the dregs of the league, then fall apart. Dallas doesn't just lose these games, they get annihilated.

Rinse and repeat for 8 years. Scared and outclassed. Buffalo has had a tough year, bit not once have they been boat-raced.

Quarterbacks matter in games like this. They have to be what the game calls for. Dak proves over and over that he's not that.

The answers are not in that locker room. We know it, and they know it, but nothing will be done.

They'll just keep running it back again and again.
And still 10-4 with everything to play for.

mldardy

Reaction score
If you don't count garbage time TDs, then you should stop with SF and Buffalo 1st half scores. Because anything after halftime have been garbage for those teams too.

So ... 42-10

Not trying to undermined your point, just using your logic to be more realistic.
:thumbup:
Yeah you can't have it both ways. Not counting our 'garbage time' TD and then counting all of the scores in the second half for BUF/SF is silly.

Grenic

Reaction score
The garbage TD counts too. The Bills were still playing tight defense trying to keep Dallas from scoring a TD. Too little too late, yes, but it's not like the Bills let them score.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It absolutely would have mattered.

You can't put up 6 lousy first downs and wear out your defense like that.

You have to play the game that's on the field, and if that means you win a track meet, then you do. Dallas has the players for that.

Switch the quarterbacks today, and that is a tight game.
Dallas was behind today before Dak even got on the field. Buffalo ran it down their throat from the first drive. Were they tired then? Dumb penalties kept the defense on the field too.

If Dak plays better today the game is a little tighter but still a loss. This defense has me worried, big time.

erod

Reaction score
Dallas was behind today before Dak even got on the field. Buffalo ran it down their throat from the first drive. Were they tired then? Dumb penalties kept the defense on the field too.

If Dak plays better today the game is a little tighter but still a loss. This defense has me worried, big time.
You have to answer. You're not going to stop every first drive.

The Dallas defense had two stops the next two series if not for the Lawrence roughing call.

Then they got worn down and bullied.