SF/Buf 73, Dallas 13

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
It absolutely would have mattered.

You can't put up 6 lousy first downs in the first half and wear out your defense like that.

You have to play the game that's on the field, and if that means you win a track meet, then you do. Dallas has the players for that.

Switch the quarterbacks today, and that is a tight game.
The defense was worn out because they couldn’t stop a runny nose today. Offense was ******, defense was ******, and the coaches were ******. This was a total team effort.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
I get it, I really do. But why does it always have to be about one player? Not making excuses for him, but if you think an A-plus game by Dak today would have mattered I don't know what you have watched the past three hours.
Erod has a Romo agenda that’s why. Still a bit salty Romo never got his job back in 2016

Bagman

Reaction score
No, I don't give them the garbage TD late.

That is exactly who they are. Beat up the dregs of the league, then fall apart. Dallas doesn't just lose these games, they get annihilated.

Rinse and repeat for 8 years. Scared and outclassed. Buffalo has had a tough year, bit not once have they been boat-raced.

Quarterbacks matter in games like this. They have to be what the game calls for. Dak proves over and over that he's not that.

The answers are not in that locker room. We know it, and they know it, but nothing will be done.

They'll just keep running it back again and again.
So...whats the answer ?

Aftershock

Reaction score
I get it, I really do. But why does it always have to be about one player? Not making excuses for him, but if you think an A-plus game by Dak today would have mattered I don't know what you have watched the past three hours.
No, you don't get it. Just because we criticize Dak it does not mean we put 100% of the blame on Dak.

Dak, with his pay, is expected to perform at a high level even against stiff competition, and despite his team not having a good day. He is paid to elevate the team. No one was crucifying Dak on the Philly loss because Dak played well and gave the team a fighting chance. I was one of the few who gave Dak high praise after the Philly game and condemned the team. Today, he looked like a shell of himself compared to the last 5 weeks. The disgusting INT towards the end of the game was inexcusable. $40M QB's should not do that.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I set the PVR and came home to watch this trash in less than an hour, really expecting this outcome after the first drive. Now, early in the year I was all over Dak, he was awful. Did he have a good game? Hell no...But, how on earth can he be blamed for this annihilation at the hands of the Bills? Yup, we folded up like a cheap suitcase on the road against a team who came out flying and hitting, and we had zero response to this. He was hit left and right, and every way on Sundays so how can this be on him? LIke he had more than two seconds to find an open receiver and over threw them? Like he threw 3 INT"s? The line was dreadful, they came out with no heart and 10000000%, the Bills came out wanting this game more than we cared to even show up for. This game proves correct for all the doubters in all facets of our game, but this in no world we live in is on our QB...for heaven sakes stop

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Wow they are all coming out of the woodwork now.
front page almost full.
It was after games like these that had me regret a bit, to being a mod on the old official site.

Had to merge threads like crazy.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dallas has been an arrogant franchise for decades. It don't work when the rubber meets the road. This game is still played with grit and physicality. We lack both. We aren't very smart either. We shrink in big games. Then the refs polish us off with horrific no calls or blatant bad calls.

triplets_93

Reaction score
We fans should be satisfied and appreciative of the Wins and points the Boys have put up.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
No, I don't give them the garbage TD late.

That is exactly who they are. Beat up the dregs of the league, then fall apart. Dallas doesn't just lose these games, they get annihilated.

Rinse and repeat for 8 years. Scared and outclassed. Buffalo has had a tough year, bit not once have they been boat-raced.

Quarterbacks matter in games like this. They have to be what the game calls for. Dak proves over and over that he's not that.

The answers are not in that locker room. We know it, and they know it, but nothing will be done.

They'll just keep running it back again and again.
Dak quick to erase all that stupid MVP talk.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Erod has a Romo agenda that’s why. Still a bit salty Romo never got his job back in 2016
Sounds like a friend of mine. After the 1st series yesterday, his text was about Romo, and how we need a QB, and the same old things.
And how great Romo was but never had a team to surround him.