SF is the real deal

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Might want to tap the breaks on the Rams too. They lost two in a row and before that just barely beat Cleveland. The Browns are a very sloppy undisciplined team right now. If I had to bet, I'd take the 49ers and the points. I'm not totally sold on the 49ers either, but what other teams are that much better in the NFC? Their defensive front 4 is no joke either.
I'm not saying the Rams look like the cream of the crop in the NFC, by any stretch. My take was more geared towards AtlantaCB's take that the Rams were a nothing team. I honestly don't know what they are (hell, I don't know what most teams are this year...the NFC seems pretty wide open).
Having said all that, I would not take the Rams lightly.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I'm talking details about the football team and your talking about the validity of your opinion and point spreads. Its almost as if you know nothing about the Niners. Could that be the case?
I hope your day is a great one, friend! :)

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's quite an assumption. It's not like the Rams are the Dolphins or skins...the Rams are a good team and are actually favored in the game. I'm lumping SF in with teams like Dallas...not quite sure what they are, yet. If they put a whoopin' on the Rams in LA, I might start believing they're legit, I'm just not there, yet.

You there yet?

jimmy40

Reaction score
if San Fran wins another Super Bowl before us I'm gonna cut somebody

Flamma

Reaction score
Rams might not even make the playoffs due to the division they're in.