SF Most Complete Team in Playoffs

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
What I find interesting is their matrices give the Cowboys D a mediocre rank. The game changing dynamics (HAVOC?) that they thrive on seem to be understated in the analysis. Good stuff, though.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
They have an absolute excellent coach and MM is going to have to earn his check here

fivetwos

Reaction score
I heard someone on ESPN radio.....I'm thinking it was Rex Ryan....

That picked a SF/Tennessee SB.

I can't see it but no one saw the Braves winning over Dodgers/Giants either.

plasticman

Reaction score
As usual, a season long stat doesn't reflect the degree of improvement as the season progresses. remember, we relied on a lot of 1st and 2nd year players. They have the potential to improve the most from the beginning of a season to the end because of all the practical experience they received.

If you were to evaluate the Cowboys defense at this specific point in time then you get a completely different picture than a season long "average" when the majority of the games were without T-Law, Gregory, Gallimore, and Hill. It does not take into account the added contributions from Joseph nor the late season improvement by LVE.

Let's understand that if the evaluation was weighted to reflect the true state of teams at this particular moment then the Cowboys are absolutely the most complete team.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Have at it, boys.

Based off this chart, we only rank in the top 5 in 2 offensive categories. O line and passing. Yet, we had the most yards and touchdowns this year. What in the actual ****?!

Was this created by the CDC?

If that’s what a complete team is, I don’t want it. Not to mention, they almost completely missed the playoffs!

mmohican29

Reaction score
Imagine all the Silicon Valley non-binaries that sit around trying to convince themselves the 49ers are going to win- and this bs presented as their evidence.

If this team doesn't play Sunday absurdly pissed off and disrespected- it never will.

Here's to a Silver & Blue **** storm.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Amazing they struggled to make the playoffs being the best team in the world.

DAMNIT SPARKY SIT! Sorry guys..he gets off the leash quite a bit. I'll try being faster. :muttley:

fivetwos

Reaction score
They were actually my pick to be the one seed in the NFC before the season.

I also loved Indianapolis so don't listen to me.

lqmac1

Reaction score
They don't have the luxury of playing in the NFC East.
NFC North is by far the worst division, 2nd would be the AFC South.

But of course that logic isn’t used against Aaron Rodgers and his success during the regular season. Which would probably make more sense since he’s only had one Super Bowl on his résumé.