"Shady" Mccoy's championship Belt

superonyx

Reaction score
What has happened to the modern athlete? Can you imagine Emmitt or Barry Sanders after winning a close game and making the playoffs going on national TV interview with a Championship belt on your shoulder to celebrate their own personal achievement?

Why does this guy get a pass from the national media for his continued displays of stupid behavior?
He has a public fight with the mother of his son where he calls her a lazy piece of trash gold digger. She lays into him for having herpes and never seeing their son.
Then he is getting sued for beating a women in the face and throwing her off of a bus on the New Jersey Turnpike.

I miss the days when players were more concerned with team achievement than person records and titles.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Ummm, did you forget about Deion Sanders or Michael Irvin? Hollywood Henderson?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Dude is trash for physically assaulting a female on his party bus. Him and that other SOS on the Egals can take a 500 mile plane trip on only 400 miles of fuel as far as im concerned.

mmohican29

Reaction score
They're going to beat NO.

Also, shady is a ******, and he always has been. I hope he and D Jax get in a car crash.

DJax has matured immensely IMO. McCoy to who his credit,- and I think is a bit of a punk- is one of the few NFL players who have publicly said he's a fan of Tony Romo's game.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
DJax has matured immensely IMO. McCoy to who his credit,- and I think is a bit of a punk- is one of the few NFL players who have publicly said he's a fan of Tony Romo's game.
I don't care.

They are both still tools.

sideon

Reaction score
What about the guy who called a black female security guard the N-word? But i get it Shady is the real jerk:rolleyes:

Nav22

Reaction score
Speaking of Shady, someone needs to explain this to me:

He goes on the radio and proclaims that the Eagles will "manhandle the Dallas Cow(girls)."

And the story SOMEHOW doesn't even make it to the headline section of ESPN's NFL page. It was buried on ESPN Dallas as only Calvin Watkins decided to report on it.

How was that not made into a bigger story by the national media? Why was he essentially given a pass?

Imagine if it was Dez Bryant saying Dallas would "manhandle the Eagirls." Does anyone think THAT quote wouldn't have been blown up?

Keifer

Reaction score
So you didn't hear about Riley Cooper at all this year? I hope that's a sarcasm post.

No it wasnt sarcasm, I forgot all about that. Hard to keep track of all the classless idiots on that team. Fans and players.

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
I actually thought he was pretty classy during the post-game interview. Maybe it's because I'm drunk. It takes a lot of whiskey to watch this defense. I had to type this three times to get all the typos out. H$%^&( New Yea#^*&!