Shall we thank Cooper?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
He reached over 1000 yds receiving.last night.

In spite.of his injury issues that is a good thing for sure for everybody.

Hope he lasts the next 3 games as we do not win without him.

:thumbup:

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Would be nice to see some fire from Cooper... I don’t know, show some emotion from time to time. He’s no leader that’s for sure.

conner01

Reaction score
Would be nice to see some fire from Cooper... I don’t know, show some emotion from time to time. He’s no leader that’s for sure.
Some people just play
Others jump around all fired up
I’d rather have a guy just play and do his job than the guy jumping around after missing a tackle

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

Eh. I like Amari, and his non-divaness, but I sometimes miss the fire of Dez, or someone that would show some emotion on the sideline. Sometimes you need a player like that. Maybe not someone as crazy as Dez, but someone that can help hype the team up or someone that isn’t scared to scream at the team.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some people just play
Others jump around all fired up
I’d rather have a guy just play and do his job than the guy jumping around after missing a tackle
^This.

Leadership has always taken many forms and can never be singled out as one type. Cooper is playing through pain, playing relatively well and hurting defenses when given the opportunities. Setting an example of what makes up a high-caliber wide receiver is the epitome of leadership.

There are a number of players in numerous positions who could do well for themselves if they choose to follow his example.

pancakeman

Reaction score
Eh. I like Amari, and his non-divaness, but I sometimes miss the fire of Dez, or someone that would show some emotion on the sideline. Sometimes you need a player like that. Maybe not someone as crazy as Dez, but someone that can help hype the team up or someone that isn’t scared to scream at the team.
There's something to that. Thought Zeke might play that role but he's too much of a goofball personality to carry it off. Dak can be that (but doesn't always do it).
I do think the "fire" seemed extinguished last night. Some people mocked Jaylon for over celebrating, and that's how I reacted in real time to his exuberance when still so far behind; but in retrospect I see how he might have just been trying to compensate for the unhelpful blank looks coming from the head coach, when the team needed to somehow find some energy.