Shannon Sharp bad mouthing Cowboys Undisputed

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
dear fellow zoners--- i realize Shannon Sharpe and the other guy have to drum up controversy

but Sharp went too far this time.....our team will make him eat his words come Monday

we got Parsons and Osa and Gallimore and and Carlos Watkins and the other guy i forget not counting

DLAW and Gregory and those who man backield....we will not get caught off guard as the pundits

suggest....i am fully prepared for old fashioned beatdown and silver and blue victory

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dear fellow zoners--- i realize Shannon Sharpe and the other guy have to drum up controversy

but Sharp went too far this time.....our team will make him eat his words come Monday

we got Parsons and Osa and Gallimore and and Carlos Watkins and the other guy i forget not counting

DLAW and Gregory and those who man backield....we will not get caught off guard as the pundits

suggest....i am fully prepared for old fashioned beatdown and silver and blue victory
I was never a fan of Mr. Ed....

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He does that every week while Skip does the Cowboys homer routine. It's almost as if these shows are scripted, or something.

bro Jake---very true...but they went too far this time and its high time Shannon eats evey world too

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Almost every sports show has a Dallas homer and Dallas antagonist - First Take (Stephen A and Marcus Spears); Undisputed (Skip and Shannon), Speak for Yourself (Marcellus Wiley and Emmanuel Acho), etc.
It's made-for-TV drama.
It's so transparent and scripted, it's laughable.
And what's even more hilarious is that Cowboys fans actually fall for it. :laugh:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Why anyone , especially Cowboy fans, would watch this show with Skippy or Stephen A show must be just wanting to torture themselves. Both shows are awful. So obvious their intent and audience they cater to.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Almost every sports show has a Dallas homer and Dallas antagonist - First Take (Stephen A and Marcus Spears); Undisputed (Skip and Shannon), Speak for Yourself (Marcellus Wiley and Emmanuel Acho), etc.
It's made-for-TV drama.
It's so transparent and scripted, it's laughable.
And what's even more hilarious is that Cowboys fans actually fall for it. :laugh:

Yep exactly. These guys I guarantee don't even believe what they say, or hate or like the cowboys. Thats why I say all these idiots in the media that make predictions. If they are right they get to claim they are great. If they are wrong nobody calls them out on it.

If sharp says we lose this week, and we win. He'll just say it again next week, until we lose. Cause chances are we are going to lose a game rather than win it all, Statistically speaking. So what do these "experts" have to lose.

the thing that bothers me the most though Is I feel the nfl is in cahoots with some of these networks, and they want us to fail. Thats why I think the refs have a slight subconscious bias against us. They don't want to have anything go our way and get ripped in the media for it.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Philly had a great night running the ball against our stud defense, I know we were missing Diggs, Parsons, Brown and a couple of other guys but we had enough to shut down their run game and couldn't get it done. Now the 9ers are rolling in with a pretty hot running game themselves and I'm not sure they won't have a great game either. Stopping the run isn't one of the Cowboys best tools in their box.................

stiletto

Reaction score
He gets paid to do exactly that and to counter anything Skipless says. That show is a racket but I do sometimes like Shannon when he gives it to Skip. He can be funny.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Philly had a great night running the ball against our stud defense, I know we were missing Diggs, Parsons, Brown and a couple of other guys but we had enough to shut down their run game and couldn't get it done. Now the 9ers are rolling in with a pretty hot running game themselves and I'm not sure they won't have a great game either. Stopping the run isn't one of the Cowboys best tools in their box.................

FV---- i realize this...i am hoping DC Quinn makes needed adjustments to slow them down so our defense can rest and Moore needs to scheme so our offense rolls early on and scores and gives defense a rest

it wont be easy....but we have to come into AT&T prepared to defend run and move our offens forcing Garropo to try and win through the air....i am sure something like this is our scheme?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He gets paid to do exactly that and to counter anything Skipless says. That show is a racket but I do sometimes like Shannon when he gives it to Skip. He can be funny.

always like Shannon since his days playing....one tough cookie...but cowboys got to put egg on his face come Monday show

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Shannon has a horse face and Skip is a horse's ***. Now that's undisputed, giddy up :laugh:

its true Shannon has a long face that resembles a horse....nut Shannon was one tough TE in his playing days