Shannon Sharp's Over-the-top hatred of the Dallas Cowboys

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
The most perplexing part of this show was their past discussions or "debate" on WHY HASN"T DALLAS PAID DAK? The odd thing is Shannon's point of view as the "cowboys hater" was Dak should get his money and deserves $40million even though he's not top 10 QB. On the other side of the "debate" Skip as the "cowboys fan" preferred that Dallas not give into Dak's contractual demands because he's not worth that much money and this type of deal could hurt the team in the long run. Only time will tell who was right, but the fact that Shannon never gives Dak any credit as a good QB and doesn't believe he is elite, will scream the cowboys are being unfair to Dak for not giving in to his outrageous demands. Just a sample of how this show operates..:thumbdown:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
WWE is scripted? :eek:

Yep, just like this show which seems to have confirmed some paranoid suspicions for you and others.

Anyone who thinks either of these guys is caught off guard by what the other guy says is being duped.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I think Shannon Sharp is always "over the top". He wears me out.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The most perplexing part of this show was their past discussions or "debate" on WHY HASN"T DALLAS PAID DAK? The odd thing is Shannon's point of view as the "cowboys hater" was Dak should get his money and deserves $40million even though he's not top 10 QB. On the other side of the "debate" Skip as the "cowboys fan" preferred that Dallas not give into Dak's contractual demands because he's not worth that much money and this type of deal could hurt the team in the long run. Only time will tell who was right, but the fact that Shannon never gives Dak any credit as a good QB and doesn't believe he is elite, will scream the cowboys are being unfair to Dak for not giving in to his outrageous demands. Just a sample of how this show operates..:thumbdown:
Shannon wanted Dak to be paid because he hates the Cowboys and knows that paying a fringe top 10 QB (in his opinion) GOAT QB money will hurt the team going forward.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Sharpe didn't say anything wrong and for those who didn't watch it, Bayless actually agreed with Sharpe on most of what he said.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't have to watch ESPN or Listen to Sharp to see people slam the Cowboys, I just come here. More negatives are spewed here more so than ESPN or other networks.