Shaq Leonard looked like garbage!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The handwringing and rueing over him in here was ridiculous. It's clear from his comments regarding Sirianni he never seriously considered signing with Dallas. I think the only reason he visited was an attempt to use the Cowboys as leverage in an effort to get more money out of the Eagles. He's their problem now.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The Eagles are only paying him $500K for the rest of the season. Basically the vet min. No team was ever offering him any more than that.

I was surprised he was even active these past two games. He wouldn’t have been active if the Cowboys signed him. The Eagles must not have much at LB. I doubt he plays special teams.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Eagles are only paying him $500K for the rest of the season. Basically the vet min. No team was ever offering him any more than that.

I was surprised he was even active these past two games. He wouldn’t have been active if the Cowboys signed him. The Eagles must not have much at LB. I doubt he plays special teams.
Eagles are desperate, they’re hurting. They’re exposed. They lost the football gods

Adreme

Reaction score
The handwringing and rueing over him in here was ridiculous. It's clear from his comments regarding Sirianni he never seriously considered signing with Dallas. I think the only reason he visited was an attempt to use the Cowboys as leverage in an effort to get more money out of the Eagles. He's their problem now.
Your reasoning makes zero sense. He got $0 more out of the Eagles because he signed for the minimum. He did this because the Colts are paying his salary so anything over the minimum is deducted from what the Colts have to pay so there is no reason for either party to want a contract over the minimum.

Cmac

Reaction score
Your reasoning makes zero sense. He got $0 more out of the Eagles because he signed for the minimum. He did this because the Colts are paying his salary so anything over the minimum is deducted from what the Colts have to pay so there is no reason for either party to want a contract over the minimum.
......and there were raves to sign him on our team, the week before.

JayFord

Reaction score
I said it in the signing thread

I like Shaq, but Indy is in the thick of a playoff spot at 7-6 you dont release an impact player at 7-6 in the thick of things

now if we signed him id be happy but i wasnt expecting the Shaq Leonard of old

phildadon86

Reaction score
Why doesnt anyone understand that the money didnt matter? he is getting paid the same. He would have been paid the same in Dallas as he would anywhere else.