Sharapova wins!!!!!!

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
She looks as good as Anna but can actually play :D

Is Anna the 17 year old from Russia? If so, she's already In the finals. But she'll lose to the American... :rolleyes:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Is Anna the 17 year old from Russia? If so, she's already In the finals. But she'll lose to the American... :rolleyes:
Anna is Kornakova and Sharapova beat Serena for the title today.

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:

Uhm, she (Maria, not Anna) already beat Serena Williams in the finals ... in straight sets no less ... so she's probably feeling pretty confident right now about her chances. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Reef Engineer said:
Uhm, she (Maria, not Anna) already beat Serena Williams in the finals ... in straight sets no less ... so she's probably feeling pretty confident right now about her chances. :rolleyes:

She's (Maria, not Anna) a great champion! :)

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I thought it was extra-nice of her to be thinking of me during her victory celebration.

Right back at ya Maria!

2003-06-28-inside-sharapova.jpg

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
She looks as good as Anna but can actually play :D

You know, I like Sharapova, and think she's plenty cute, BUT...
on further review, she is NOT as good looking as Kournikova.

She doesn't have that "IT" factor that Kournikova has.

The fact that she's a much better tennis player may give her a boost, but the fact is that Kournikova is still much better looking. I don't see her reaching the "sex symbol" status of Anna K.

modelling22.jpg
19-01.jpg

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Danny White said:
You know, I like Sharapova, and think she's plenty cute, BUT...
on further review, she is NOT as good looking as Kournikova.

The fact that she's a much better tennis player may give her a boost, but the fact is that Kournikova is still much better looking. I don't see her reaching the "sex symbol" status of Anna K.

Which suits Maria just fine - she's commented on several occasions that she wants to be noted for her tennis ability first, second and last so the fact that she's cute as a button should be inconsequential - because she's a tennis player, not a model.

I've met Anna up close and personal (although not as personal as I'd like to have made it!) and she has her good days, bad days just like everyone else. You can't even begin to compare their tennis skills - Maria just won a major while Anna is still looking for her first tournament title ever. One's a tennis player with no desire to be a model and the other is a model who can play pretty awesome tennis ... for a model.

ArkCowboy

Reaction score
Danny White said:

modelling22.jpg
19-01.jpg

the "it" being an I-LOVE-MYSELF-MORE-THAN-YOU-EVER-COULD attitude maybe?
i know that isn't fair, i don't even know the girl, but i have to go with the less glamorous choice here, just because she seems more down ot earth. i know i have nothing to base this on, but it is my impression.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
ArkCowboy said:
the "it" being an I-LOVE-MYSELF-MORE-THAN-YOU-EVER-COULD attitude maybe?
i know that isn't fair, i don't even know the girl, but i have to go with the less glamorous choice here, just because she seems more down ot earth. i know i have nothing to base this on, but it is my impression.

I'm not sure what "IT" is. I guess that's what makes "IT" it.

BTW, I'm not talking about dating them or marrying them. I'm just talkin about lookin at em. ;)