Sharing good news

whcarm

Reaction score
I just found out today that I passed the Virginia Bar. I'm officially a lawyer. After taking it I wasn't that optimistic, but I passed it and did it on my first try :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
whcarm;1087547 said:
I just found out today that I passed the Virginia Bar. I'm officially a lawyer. After taking it I wasn't that optimistic, but I passed it and did it on my first try :)

So now we officially can not trust you.
:p: ;)

Just Kidding.

Congrats!!:cool:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
whcarm;1087547 said:

Congrats to you! That's a lot of education and work!

Now, get out there and get to chasing those ambulances!!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Great job! My son-in-law goes to Baylor in Waco and he wants to be a Lawyer...

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Congrats. I can only imagine you went through three days of hell. But now you're free!

Aikbach

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1087554 said:
Great job! My son-in-law goes to Baylor in Waco and he wants to be a Lawyer...

That law school is no joke, not that very many are, I think it's ranked in the top five for producing quality litigation lawyers in the country, extraordinarily competitive and I'm impressed that he got in, easily the toughest law school in the state of Texas.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
whcarm;1087547 said:

Congrats.......Now go make a buck or two. :D

Passing the bar on the first try is something to be very proud of. ;)

cowboyed

Reaction score
whcarm;1087547 said:

Congratulations, whcarm, the best to you and I hope you remain a Cowboy fan lifelong. Are you on this board more than the Ranch these days. That place has gone to Hades...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
can you help me bring bill parcells to court for wasting 4 years of these players careers?

Aikbach

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1087570 said:
can you help me bring bill parcells to court for wasting 4 years of these players careers?
You are way too pesismistic, did somebody scorch your heart?

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
whcarm;1087547 said:

Congratulations, but please, don't become a politician, regardless of the lure of money.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
whcarm;1087547 said:

Congratulations, whcarm!

:bow:

alancdc

Reaction score
Congrats. If we continue to play like we did on Sunday some of us may need a good lawyer soon!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Two lawyers are stranded on an island...

Uh, never mind.

CONGRATS!!!! :)

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Congratulations whcarm wish u the best.
here is one for u:
After successfully passing the bar exam, a young man opened His own law office. One day he was sitting idle at His desk when His secretary announced that a Mr. Jones had arrived to see him.
"Show him right in!" the lawyer replied.
As Mr. Jones was being ushered in ,the lawyer had an idea. He quickly picked up the phone and shouted into it "...and you tell them that we won`t accept less then fifty thousand dollars, and don`t even call me until you agree to that amount!"
Slamming the phone down he stood up and greeted Mr. Jones, "Good morning, Mr. Jones, what can I do for you?"
"I`m from the telphone company," Mr. Jones replied. "I`m here to connect that phone."

tomduhain

Reaction score
This celebration calles for a few lawyer jokes!

Lawyer falls off a cruise ship into Pacific ocean waters swarming with sharks.
As as flails in the water they rush in. Then amazingly they form a wedge leading the attorney back to the ship. Astounded passengers ask what he did to tame them. "Nothing", he said, "it's just professional courtesy".

What do you call 100 lawyers in a bus at the bottom of Lake Michigan?
A Good start.

Lawyers dies and goes to Heaven. He is shown to a magnificent mansion where he will live. Wow, my life must have been wonderful, says the lawyer. Not really, says St. Peters, but you're the first lawyer we've ever had.

Feel free to pile on....