Shawn Merriman reveals advice he gave Micah Parsons

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Remember that time some fans here were upset the Cowboys drafted Ware over him?

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Yep same ones that flipped out when we drafted Frederick. We’ve had some poor picks on occasion (like most other teams in this league) but make no mistake we’ve drafted very well overall. I trust Mcclay and co.

rags747

Reaction score
Yeah i preferred Merriman over Ware as did Parcells. If I remember correctly Merriman actually had it over aware for those first 3-4 years, would have to check.

Proof

Reaction score
What he said made perfect sense. People in here have been saying that. That's how the Giants used Taylor. LT got like 10 picks in his career, and he rushed the QB most of the time.
micah doesn't seem to have good hands. he's had a few picks hit him right in the hands, and couldn't haul em in.

CWR

Reaction score
Yep same ones that flipped out when we drafted Frederick. We’ve had some poor picks on occasion (like most other teams in this league) but make no mistake we’ve drafted very well overall. I trust Mcclay and co.
The only one that had me furious was trading away Steven Jackson to later get Julius Jones. I was happy to get Jones but in the moment when we passed on Jackson, I was livid.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why listen from a guy who's career was all about taking steroids?

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Meh go back and watch the Green Bay game. Parsons was worthless. Scheme does not matter when the player is ready to go home.

J-man

Reaction score
say what you want about SM, but he isn't wrong. DQ didn't use MP correctly, he did get out coached in the playoff game and the NFL/officials did have it out for Dallas/Parsons. No holding calls when there was tons of obvious blatant holding was flat out egregious.