Sheer terror in the hearts of Defensive coordinators

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
In the hearts of Defensive coordinators. Amari, Gallup, Lamb, Jarwin, Elliot, and Pollard!!!!!!!! Zeke will run wild,...no more loading the box. Big plays in the passing game a plenty. Will also benefit my boy Jarwin who I thought was primed for a big year anyway and now things will open up for him even more. Matchup problems EVERYWHERE. Going to be very very hard to stop or even slow down quite frankly. Cant wait!
I am a little concerned about the Oline. If smith (LT) goes out, we could have a problem. We've already lost our center.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
It all depends on Dak and the line. This is easily the most talent Dallas has ever had at skill positions on offense. But if Dak takes steps back and the line play continues to recede, it won’t matter who plays skill positions.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the hearts of Defensive coordinators. Amari, Gallup, Lamb, Jarwin, Elliot, and Pollard!!!!!!!! Zeke will run wild,...no more loading the box. Big plays in the passing game a plenty. Will also benefit my boy Jarwin who I thought was primed for a big year anyway and now things will open up for him even more. Matchup problems EVERYWHERE. Going to be very very hard to stop or even slow down quite frankly. Cant wait!
Shore up the defense and fix the special teams. Then this team is ready to toll with McCarthy!